Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

Haze

It was Saturday, so I didn't have school. When I woke up I had a shower, brushed my hair and threw it up in a pony-tail, threw on a tank top and some pajama pants, and grabbed some count chocula cerial, it's my favorite.

When I was done I went up to my room and logged on to msn, Chrisma and Rosa, already online. They automatically added me to their chat as I logged on.

RosaLeblanc: Hey bi-atch, were going to the mall!

ChrismaSurette: You don't have a choice either, I'm coming to get you in an hour with Rosa.

MyahLain: Guys, I really don't feel good, low sugars or something.

RosaLeblanc: And Icecream will help that! You're coming, Grab your bank card, put on some real clothes, I know you're still in your pj's and get ready! Bye!

ChrismaSurette: You have an hour, GO!!

They both logged off, Well ... Time to get dressed. I got up and started doing my make-up, threw on some skinny-jeans and a t-shirt, grabbed some heeled boots and purse and "puffed" my hair. (that's why Rosa called it.)

I was standing at the door waiting for them when there was a knock at the door, Man I'm really tired. I went to open the door, but was it started to open my vision got hazy and I fell onto whoever was on the other side.

"Damn, this is why Issac sent me here.."

"Issac?"

"Let's get you inside.."

Whoever this guy was he set me on the couch, before leaving me. I heard the sound of my kitchen sink running before he came back, placing a glass of, I guess water, in one hand and some sort of pill in the other.

"What's this for? "

"Just take it, do you want your vision back? How about the use of your legs?"

He had a point, I took the pill and chased it with some water. My vision gradually came back. And I looked at the guy who had helped me. Fairly hansom, but kind of looked like a jock.

"Who are you?"

"Derek, Issac sent me to give you that pill, now you've taken it, I'm out."

He said before turning quickly to leave. And within a second he was gone. Damn vampires, and there... stuff. I heard a knock at the door, and went to get the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Myah's outfit. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31835967

Three subscribers! Thanks whoever you are!

Subscribe/comment!

xox Katt Katastrophie~