Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

Whaa? I'm not dead?

My entire body hurt like hell, I wanted to drift back into nothing-ness. It was much easier then this. I was lying on something very soft though. I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. I heard footsteps, the sound got closer, and closer until it was right beside my bed.

"Your human is a fool, what did she think I meant by excite? Wow, She is stupid. I'll fix the problem If you wish it." I could almost hear how big of a smile was on Issac's face.

"You cannot touch her! She is my human Sire, I have drank from her. Do not touch her." Seth sound so defeated why- Oh right.

I remembered every thing now. Seth biting me, And not stopping. Fading into the darkness. I love Seth, but how could he do that. My eyes opened and I sat straight up slowly, neither Seth, nor Issac looked at me, they were both in a crouch, hands like claws and facing one another. Seth's face was full of angry, while Issac's was full of mischief.

"Stop!" I squeaked, I guess I lost my voice.

"MYAH!" Seth almost screamed and ran beside the bed.

"How could you do that to me, Why couldn't you stop?"

"He's to new to his race, unstable. I should not have let this meeting happen. You disappoint me child." Issac looked at Seth before, picking my limp body up.

"I shall bring her home now, you are not aloud to meet anymore, if you do so without my consent I shall kill her, or worse, make her MY human."

Within moments I was home in bed with Issac sitting beside me.

"I'm sorry this happened to suck a beautiful girl, I should have made you mine instead of siring your pathetic boyfriend. Goodnight."

He gently stroked my cheek and then stood up, turned to look down at me for a moment, then walked to, then hoped out of, my window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Man, I seriously cant stop writing tonight, 2 updates on each of my ongoing stories! ;D Check out my other story please,

Also comment and subscribe. :)

xox Katt Katastrophie