Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

Learning about the world

"He wants me to join him Chrisma. He wants to tern me into a vampire, And he says that he should have attacked me instead of Seth. And I'm not even aloud to see him!"

I cried openly in front of everyone that was there. I didn't even know there people and now they're seeing me with tears pouring down my face and snot dripping steadily from my nose.

"It's fine, you haven't had any of his blood have you? Because that's going to make protecting you a lot harder." Chrisma coo'd.

I started to cry even more, if that was even possible. " He put some in my drink, He probably knows I'm here and is on his way."

"He wont be, it's like a game for him, Vampires are sick bastards. But since he knows where you are we'll have to bring you to the council. Maybe they have a way to break the bond or something. Fuck! Myah, everything's going to be okay."

She sat down on the couch beside me and wrapped her arms around me, patting my hair and whispering that everything's going to be okay. Then started to speak again.

"I'm sorry honey, but we need to get that bond broken as soon as possible. We need to leave, the bathrooms down the hall and to the right.clean yourself up. You've got five minutes. Everyone else get ready for the council.

As I left the room everyone got up and scattered. The bathroom was very large and I went to the mirror right away. I looked horrible. I ran my fingers through my hair and then grabbed some toilet paper for my eyes and nose.

When I got back out to the hall, it was filled with extraordinarily large wolves. A big dark brown one came up to me and led me to the kitchen and out the back door. It then motioned for me to climb onto its back. I climbed up and wrapped my arms around its neck and held on tight as we bolted of into the forest.

When we finally stopped we were in the next town over, which was an hour away if you drive. But we made it in twenty minutes.

"Fuck that was fast. And this is where were going?!" I gushed.

It was a large tone building, with the looks of a castle, vines and dirt covered the walls and large stone wolves sat around the roof. The place looked perfect for a werewolf hide out. The wolf I was on sat down causing me to slide down his back and onto the ground with a thud.

"Hey! That wasn't nice... Whoever you are."

The wolves started changing back human form. it looked surprisingly natural, which made it even creepier the if it didn't. The wolf I was on transformed into Erik. I squeaked, they were all standing there looking at me. Completely naked.

Erik stood in front of me looking proudly at me as I tried to block my view of his friend with my hand. He laughed and said.

"We should have warned you that we can't transform with cloths on."

"Leave her alone Erik. Come on." Chrisma said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me through the massive double doors to the castle.

We started to go down a massive set of stairs that was between two sets that curved and ran upstairs, the farther we got down the stairs I was getting more and more sleepy. I started to slow down.

"Shit," Chrisma shouted. " Erik, slit your wrist, she needs some wolf blood or she'll be dead by the time we get there."

Erik walked up to me and with his fingernail cut open his wrist and held it up to my mouth.

"No more blood." I yawned, Erik looked at Chrisma who nodded behind me and Erik started to suck the blood off his wrist. He then grabbed me and kissed me forcing the wolf blood into my mouth. I started to choke on it, and started to swallow. Erik stayed with his lips pressed to mine until it was all swallowed. Then he pulled away, leaving me sputtering.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, suddenly feeling like I drank a coffee pot full of pure caffeine, I wanted to run. With Erik still attached to me I started running down the stairs. Everyone laughed and followed us. Chrisma laughed the hardest, she must have known this would happen.

"Stop!"

And I did, Erick then stepped in front of me.

Chrisma stopped and spoke, " This human is Myah Lain, I wish to bring her before the council. she is in trouble."

The doors we had stopped in front of opened and we all walked through.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been so long. D:
Comment/ Subscribe.
Katie Filth. ~xoxo