Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

Coffee shop.

"You like Damian's coffee?" I asked.

"Yeah, you've heard of it?"

"Yeah, a friend of mine from another school works there."

We parked out front and walked through the doors of the coffee shop and into the home-like atmosphere of Damian's Coffee, I was surprised to see my friend Sara behind the counter, especially on a school day.

"Myah? Whats up, why aren't you at school?" She asked worry filled her face.

"I could ask you the same thing you know."

"Eliss caught a flu and Damian needed help."

Damian came out from the kitchen and looked at me happily. "Myah, nice to see you! And by the way, I could have dealt with it. Sara took it on her self, Mondays a slow day here."

"Yeah, because I'm avoiding two guys, at least you don't seem to be having any guy trouble. Who's this?" Sara retorted turning on me to get her out of this mess.

"This is Erik, Chrisma's cousin. She wants me to school him around because he's new here. And we decided to skip class and get some coffee and cheese cake. Rosa's watching his brother Kurt."

"Oh, to bad, you could use someone o get your mind of Seth death."

"Let's go out back, I have an update."

"I get it, I'll watch the store." Damian said shoeing us behind the counter and threw the kitchen. When we got out back I pulled out my cigarettes and offered them to Erik and Sara. Erik took one and light it but Sara declined.

"I'm trying to quit. So whats up?

"Seth's not dead, he's a Vampire." Erik started to cough behind me. Sara looked at me skeptically.

"You can find anyone, anywhere and you can walk into visions of the future. Now I tell you vampires exist and you scoff? We'll Erik's a werewolf, him and Chrisma's family. I've ridden on his back through the forest between her and the next town over, took like fifteen minutes." Erik looked proud as I mentioned his speed.

"You have a point and really?"

She turned to Erik who walked towards her and looked into her eyes, changing his to that of a wolf and growling.

"Fuck," she giggled " Okay, I believe you."

"Good." I laughed seeing Erik pull a tail out from his jeans, before changing back to a complete human.

"So you and Seth are still together right? Since hes not dead." Sara smiled brightly at me.

"Wrong, he broke up with me a few hours ago. The man who turned him into a vampire, Issac, wants me for himself. Seth thinks if were not together he'll loose interest."

"Shit," She sighed, taking in all the information shes been given. "You need Damian's chocolate cheese cake and an extra large mocha then." Sara laughed putting her hand on my shoulder and pushing me back into the store.

"It's what we're here for honey-bee!"

When we got inside Sara asked Erik what he wanted then went to get our food. Erik and I went to the back of the store and sat down as another couple walked in, and stood at the counter waiting for Sara to be finished with our order.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a long chapter, I'm sorry. But this was supposed to be included in my last one.
But I am making the next one long just because of this.
Comment and Subscribe.
I don't like silent readers, you can't tell me what I'm doing right/wrong. D:
KatieFilth~xoxo