Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

Lockdown

Five days later and the wolves were making me stay in the house, I was only aloud out during the day, and only if Erik was willing to follow. Vampires may not burst into flames when the sun is up, It does weaken them. The ultraviolet rays are like a burden to them, causing them to slow down and become more unfocused. That made it the easiest time to travel. I cleaned the house everyday, as my way of paying for my room, which Erik now shared with me. Erik slept on the couch he had in his room. He said he like to stay close by, It was easier to watch me that way.

Erik, Matt and I were sitting on the new couch they got to fix the one that the boys destroyed, we were watching a horror movie named The Caller. Matt was yelling at the screen, "WOMAN! What are you doing?! Don't pick up the phone when you just found her finger!" Erik was laughing at him, grabbing his beer off the table. And passing a vodka iced my way.

I squealed and hid under the blanket I had thrown across myself. After ingesting quite a few more bottles I was feeling a little drunk, I asked Erik to turn of the super scary movie, and that I was going to bed. I through the blanket off of me, and wondered up to my borrowed bed. Sighing as I fell softly into it. The clanging of glass bottles kept me awake just enough for Erik to make it into the room before my eyes finally closed.

He walked over to the dresser and changed into pj pants, before climbing into the bed with me and pulling me into his arms, with his face in my hair. "What are you doing?" I grumbled sleepily, trying to force him away.

"Please, stop fighting me. I wont do anything, I just want to hold you as you sleep, just once." His eyes were glazed with moister. I stopped, how long had it been since I was held by a boy, who was warm and his heart beating strongly in his chest.

I didn't have feelings for him, not the way he wanted me to, well at least I didn't think so. He meant a lot to me, and I needed him right now. He held me together when I thought I would shatter into a million pieces. One night of letting him hold me, it couldn't hurt. I can't admit that I like it, that would mean turning my back on Seth, And I'm not ready to deal with that. I fell asleep contently In the arms of the wolf that was my protector.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry It's been along time, its been really stressful with school and exams are really soon.
I don't know how long it will be, but there will be more soon. I might update a good, non-filler chapter, this weekend. Tomorrow night maybe.
Comment and subscribe please.
KatieFilth.