Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

Hell Fire

As soon as my hand entered the fire my body was engulfed by the flame. I was instantly warmed and my head began to feel as if it were being split open. I screamed as the room changed around me, the ceiling became black with a darkness that seemed not to end. The floor changed into a fire that seemed to burn endlessly. I picked myself off the ground and looked down at myself. My skin seemed to glow, and my fingernails had become claw like. My hair had grown longer, falling between my chest and navel, turning to a blackish red. Wings that resembled a bat were now upon my back. My cloths looked like a black leather bikini, with some sort of shorts. On my ankles and wrists were runes that were completely black. I looked around and out into the vast fires in front of me, and began to walk forward.

"Myah." A deep voice called from behind me. I turned to face the man that was my father.

His skin was red, with runes that caused flames to constantly lick up his body, His eyes were black and steam raised from them. The black bat wings on his back were large enough to hide both of us if need be. He walked towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"My daughter, your powers are now awakened. This place, is safe, and you may come here anytime. If you need to know something just call for me. My name is Raynox. Spread disaster throughout the human world."

That was all he said before he pushed me backwards and as I fell I landed on my mothers carpet. Looking down at myself my regular cloths were back, and my nails seemingly back to normal. I looked up to see the faces of my friends and mother, empty with shock. I stood and looked into the mirror, my face was beautiful, in an otherworldly looking way, my eyes burning amber. my hair was still the blackish red it was in the other world. My body had become more willowy and was now more of an hourglass shape then before.

I turned to look back at my friends. "You can stop staring, I'm fine, its me."

My mother smiled sadly, "Was he well?"

"He didn't say, he told me to spread disaster and pushed me back here." I tell her walking towards the wolves.

Erik walked up to me and began to sniff me. "You smell .... like power." Erik's eyes widened and he backed away letting the other wolves get close enough to smell me.

"I'm sorry Janet. It's no longer safe to be here. With all that power inside her now, Issac will be able to sense it, he'll know shes changed." Chrisma, ordered everyone to get ready to move back to the house and waited by the door.

Erik hung back with me to talk to my mother. I hugged her and told her I loved her and that I'd call her in the morning. She looked down at me and replied. "I'm sorry I didn't mention this to you. I love you baby girl." She then looked at Erik. "Protect her, but let her figure out her ability's. Don't smother her.. She can and will fly away from you."

"Fly?" Erik looked confused, and I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the front door, the rest of the pack following us.

As I turned around the corner I stopped walking and let go of Erik's hand. "What are you doing?" Erik asked as I turned away from him.

"Trying to fly." I said simply and thought of the wings upon my back, and instantly they grew through my shirt. I giggled and began to flap them and lifted myself off the ground.

Chrisma walked up beside Erik and I laughed as I hovered above they're heads. "Myah! Get down here! We need to go we can't let Issac catch up with us."

"Let him." was all I said and I hovered higher and flew in the direction on the grave yard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stopped and landed beside Seth's empty grave. I shivered because of a chill to the wind and instantly missed the warmth of my fire. My skin began to glow and warm me from the inside out, my claws extending from my fingers and runes appearing around my wrists and ankles, cloths morphing into my leather attire.

"I didn't want to go fully demon, only to be warm." I sighed and sat down on the ground.

"You've changed." Issac's voice rang out softly from the shadows, and my eyes instantly landed on him and his children. Derek and Kaillie looked around nervously and Seth looked at me with disgust.

"You're beautiful, now more then every. And you're power is intoxicating!" He smiled, open his arms wide and then dropping them to his side.

I ignored Issac and walked towards Seth who's body became ridge as I walked closer. "She's not beautiful." Seth whispered, causing both Issac and myself to stop and look at him.

"What did you say?" Issac asked anger evident on his face.

"She is not beautiful, look at her! Her eyes and skin burn with the fires of hell! Shes an abomination!" Seth screamed at me. "Myah, I thought that maybe you would choose to stay human, that maybe someday you could be mine again. Now I know that day will never come. You now have the power to destroy the world and make hell walk the earth. I will kill you!"

He yelled and lunged forward at me. I cried out and threw my hands up in front of me. Fire swirled out of my hands and began to wrap around Seth's body causing him to scream out in pain. When I saw what happened my eyes widened and The flame surrounding him flickered out. As Seth fell to the ground covered in burns that oozed blood the to ground I screamed and ran towards him. Issac ran in front of me and held me away from him.

"Let me go!" I cried and I clawed around him, looking for a way out of his arms.

"No, he will attack again. He's blinded with rage and will do anything to kill you." Issac's grip on me tightened. "Your power went back inside you, your as weak as your normal human self again. You smell amazing!" He smiled and pressed his face into my hair. "Kaillie, Derek, bring him home and find him someone to feed on, tonight is his last night with us."

"Don't kill him, please!" I cried, my legs giving out. If it wasn't for Issac's arms I would have collapsed.

"I'm exiling him from my sire. He will be an outlaw, baring the mark of Cain. I wont kill him, but I can't say that another wont." He looked down at me and lifted my chin to face him. "Just remember, your impulses will be strong.. And if you need to feed the way a succubus does, feel free to call on me." He smirked mischievously and kissed my lips. "Have fun with your dogs Myah, and remember, I will never turn from you."

He walked away, waving back at me as I heard the howls of many wolves in the distance. The shock was to great and I fell to the ground, my world turning black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are getting interesting, I never thought that Seth would end up being the one trying to kill her.. but its happening.
Sorry it took so long.
KatieFitlh