Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

Ghost

I have never been so scared or so happy in my life. What I saw should not have been possible, but I wish it was, for there standing behing his gravestone was Seth! He was so beautiful, so like he was befor, but he was different. He looked...Stronger. He seemed to glow and his skin was to pale to be ...normal! Was he a ghost?

So he really is dead. I'm a fool!
"Why do I have to tourcher myself! His voice, his body, I see it all."
I looked up at the Seth and he looked at me. His eyes, they were different. They were supposed to be a bright emerald green. but they weren't on this version. They were black and cold, but softened, as though seeing me was breaking a spell on him. Oh how I longed to stand and touch his face like I used to.
Back when he was alive.
"Why would you leave me?" I asked the ghostly version of Seth.
He looked shameful, then looked away, As though he longed to speak but didnt know how to say it. He reached towards me then dropped his hand, opened his mouth, then closed it again. I wanted to yell at him again, but seeing his frustrated face made me curious and I forgot all about my anger! Ifelt concerned... Slowly I stood up. Seth watched my every move, eyes now full of sorrow. He closed them and turned away, grimmicing.
I slowly, very slowly, walking step by step towards him. I was so close I could reach out and touch him, and trust me I wanted too. But I didn't... I didnt want him to feel threatend or anything. So I just stood there, looking up at him, tears slowly running down my face.
Slowly he reached towards me, then he touched me. He could touch me, he was actually there? He had his hand on my shoulder, then he looked deep into my eyes. In an instant I was in his arms. I held him tightly, I was so happy! I didn't know what to do so I just looked up at him and cried.
Then he turned and looked at me, his eyes were filled with this strange look, it was almost like desire but...more...hungry? What the fuck was going on here?!
"Seth, Whats wrong? You look so ..different."
He didn't answer.
"Seth I demand you tell me!"
"Did you find another man?"
"Wh-what?"
"DID YOU FIND ANOTHER MAN?!" He was yelling, whats wrong with him.
"N-no, I could never.."
"Can you not forget about me?"
"Never, Seth whats going on I dont understand. Tell me what happened to you!"
I was panicing! My hands were clenched tight, I pulled them to my mouth and bit down to keep from hitting him. I watched closely with concern as Seth ran his hands through his hair and began pacing back and forth. He was trying to tell me somthing he just didnt know how, I could tell, he always did this when things were too difficult for him to say...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe ;)