Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

Silver furr

I drove home quickly after school complaining about how much time was left until I got to see Seth again. We hadn't really talked, so I had no clue what was going on. But tonight I'm going to ask, he will tell me... I hope.

I grabbed a snack on my way to my bedroom to do my homework Chemistry, Math and English, blah. Two hours; that's how long it took me to do it all. But it's a good thing, 'cause it was supper time, and mom had made my favorite!

"Myah honey, It's time for supper! Come down stairs!" My mother yelled up. I ran downstairs sitting beside my little step-brother Dylan, and my step-father. My mother quickly placed the Caesar salad in front of me. Yummy.

"Honey, we need to talk to you. We know you've been sneaking out at night." My dad started."What? No I haven't, I just go up and down the street until I'm done my cigarette. I wake up every night..." "Honey, we know Seth's death made it seem like you're alone, but you're not. Were here for you, are you sneaking to his grave?" My mom chimed in, blunt as always."Yes, it's only a block away, I bring my cellphone and I only go for a few minutes. I don't see what the big deal is." "The big deal is that there's someone kidnapping people! We don't want to lose you!" My dad was yelling now. So I yelled back."I promised him dad! I promised to him I would visit him everyday! It was the last words he ever spoke! You may care for my safety, but I care about him!"

I ran from that table, taking my salad with me, (hey, I wasn't mad at the salad it did nothing) and ran to my room. I locked my door, turned on some MCR and light up a smoke sticking my head out the window.

Man, what is their problem, *puff* if mom had died, dad would have done the same. Mom to if dad kicked it. *puff* Ugh, parents are so lame.*puff*

I looked out the window, it was about 5:30 and was starting to get dark. I look into the woods on the other side of the street and saw some movement. What's that? I looked around only to grab my camera, and zooming in on whatever it was. It was a wolf, pacing back and forth, it looked like it was waiting.... Its fur! Its fur was silver, was it what attacked Seth?! I kept looking trying to remember more about the silver blur that jumped past me last night.

It was to dark I didn't get a good look. I kept watching, and almost turned away shrugging it off when a dark brown wolf that looked ten times bigger walked up to the smaller slender silver one. The silver one seemed to point to my house with its nose.

"This is to weird." I put my camera on my nightstand and finished my salad and my smoke before heading to my computer to watch a movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bahh!
Another one out comment and subscribe!
:] <3