Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

He acctualy came over!

~"This is to weird." I put my camera on my nightstand and finished my salad and my smoke before heading to my computer to watch a movie.~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh dear." I had fallen asleep. I looked over at my alarm clock, 12:29. Did I miss him? Omigod. Then, just as my clock changed, I heard a knock on my window. I walked over opening it. Seth was standing on the ground, he looked up, smiling and waving. I smiled back.

"I'll go let you in!" "No, just grab a sweater and come down. I want you to come see the place I'm stay at, they said it was okay to bring you!" Which made me think, I had no clue where he was staying. Eather way, I grabbed my favorite black and white striped sweater and slowly crept down the stairs and out the front door.

We held hands as we walked in silence, but then I couldn't take it anymore."What happened to you Seth; that night?" "I died, and started a new life. Myah, there's a whole underground world out there, There's people like me, people who turn in to wolves, people who can summon the dead, people who can use magic, and people who can change into any animal they want." "You mean, werewolves, necromancers, witches and shifters? Though's are only in the games we played Seth...So what are you?" "Vampyre." He shrugged it off like it was nothing. "You see, they've been hidden all these years, laying low. But now they are working on letting themselves be known."

I didn't know what to think, I read about these things all the time, wishing they were true. But, now that they are I didn't know what to do with it.

"So you're not going to....bite... me are you?" "It's taking everything I have not to Myah, I won't lie." He turned to look and me and smiled.

I smiled back and stopped walking, turning my body to face him. He did the same smirking slightly, he knew what I wanted. I folded my arms around his neck as I reached for his lips with my own. He leaned down to make our lips connect.

Our lips moved slowly in a rhythum only we knew, I had missed his kiss, his touch, his love.

"Oh wow, sorry to int-erupt Seth, Myah. But hurry up!" Startled I looked around, there was no one around.

Seth sighed, "The boss is calling, we'd better go." "Who?" I was surprised and was still looking around."The one who took me from you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Next one!
I got reported for spelling/grammar/irrelevant descriptions last night.
I had gone over this story all yesterday fudging morning to make sure that didn't happen. X.X
Comment, subscribe! :D

Myahs cloths ;
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app