Juliette Woodley.

Character. Chapter One.

Juliette Woodley.
She’s the newest member of the BAU. (Behavioral Analysis Unit). She has a terrifying past, and feels safe with her team. She has this urge to help Aaron Hotchner, but doesn’t know if its her feelings for him or the fact he’s grieving and she needs to help. She has a great connection with everyone except David Rossi and so far Aaron Hotchner. She’s very serious about her job, and she’s a great profiler.

Aaron Hotchner.
He is chief of the FBI BAU for his team. He’s very serious and hardly ever smiles. He has just suffered a loss of his divorced wife who he still loved but couldn’t balance work and family. One of Aaron’s enemies murdered his ex wife Haley and has left Hotch with his son Jack. He will not admit his attraction of Juliette to no one as of right now.

Dr. Spencer Reid
Reid is a genius who happened to graduate high school at 12. He is introduced as Dr Reid to deflect his age. He holds doctorates in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Engineering. BA’s in psychology and sociology. He was addicted to Dilaudid after a drugged kidnapping. He ends up cleaning up.

Derek Morgan.
He is confident, assertive and sometimes hot tempered. Hotchner promoted him as the chief while Hotch’s absence was held. He returned the Chief back to Hotch after he came back. He has a great connection with Penelope Garcia and Juliette Woodley.

David Rossi.
He was the previous newest member before Juliette Woodley. He was one of the Founding fathers of the BAU organization. He returned to catch up on unfinished business and has stayed since. He also took the place of Jason Gideon

JJ Jareau.
She is the liaison with the media and local police agencies. She’s dating a New Orleans Police Officer and has a son named Henry. She has good connection with Juliette Woodley and often wonders what happened to Juliette’s past.

Emily Prentiss.
Emily had tooken Elle Greenway’s place after she left. She is a good profiler and tends to be a little bit pushy. She is self professed nerd and has good knowledge of some foreign languages. She has good connection with everyone on the team.

Penelope Garcia is the FBI Technical Analyst. Otherwise the computer technician at the BAU Headquarters. She found a spot in the FBI by illegally accessing some of their equipment. Every since then she loves her job. She has great connections with Derek Morgan and Juliette Woodley.

<a href=""http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=965633>Criminal Minds CAST,</a>
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=965633
copy and paste that in your URL box at the top (: