Juliette Woodley.

Dissociative Identity Disorder.

“Garcia, I need a smart brain with something.”

Garcia chuckled, “Came to the right person, my dear Shakespeare Darling. Whatcha need?”

I smiled, “I need the last time Sarah Milson came in contact with anyone outside her comfort zone.”

“Ah, I need more info Shakespeare.”

I reviewed the list, “Anything unusual for a women in her late forties. I don’t have as much information as I would like.”

I heard typing, “Alright, well it says here she paid for a El Mojito with her credit card the night of her murder and she had a server.”

“Like the drink? It doesn’t say anything about Sarah being a drinker. Um. Can you check for Paul Anderson?”

I heard more typing, “He paid for numerous amounts of beer that night. Hmm.”

“What have you got, Garcia?”

“Oh wow. I cross referenced. They were both at Muller’s Bar the same night. And they’re server was a male.” More typing, “His name was….ah, Jenson Hank.”

“So they were drinking together?”

“No no. They had the same server. I’m assuming Jenson was the last encounter both of them had.”

I placed my hand on my forehead, “The autopsy had said Sarah had died about four hours before Paul, but I didn’t see anything that said they had alcohol in they’re stomach contents….. Alright, thanks Garcia.”

“My pleasure, Shakespeare Darling. Call for anything else.”

“Don’t worry, we will.” I hung up the phone. I walked back into the room where everyone was in. “Garcia found that Paul and Sarah was at a bar the night of they’re killing. But the autopsy had nothing on alcohol contents.”

Derek looked up, “So they were drinking together?”

Reid interrupted, “That cant be, the crime scenes were no where near each other. Let alone the same tactics or had any signs of them interacting.”

I sat down, “Reid is right. They weren’t drinking together. They just happened to be at the same bar and the same time.”

Hotch raised an eyebrow, “So it was a coincidence?”

I nodded, “Yes, but they had the same server. And from what it looks like, he was the last person to encounter them. So we might have our unsub.”

Prentis nodded, “We possibly could. So what's this guys name?”

“Jenson Hank.”

“Jenson Hank? We already interview him, he was the one who claimed a missing persons report for Sarah that day.” Rossi looked over the papers.

I raised my eyebrow, “What? Why file a missing person’s report if you have no idea who that person is.”

Hotch stood up, “Or maybe he does know her.” He got up and left the room.

I looked at Derek, “What's the call, he just left.”

He shrugged, “I don’t know. Its Hotch, he tends to do that.”

---

“Alright Garcia, I need you.”

“What have you got for me this time, my lovely darling of Shakespeare.”

I laughed, “Are you guys ever going to stop that?”

Garcia laughed too, “Well, I know I’m not. But back to work, what is it.”

“I need anything you’ve got on Jenson Hank.”

I heard typing, “Way ahead of you.” She typed some more, “Alright what have we got here. It says he did petty crimes. He was diagnosed with OCD, but out of random it stopped. Hmmf.”

“What is it Garcia.”

“This is strange, its like after twenty years he became a new person…his crimes stopped.”

“Great. Thanks, Garcia.” I hung up. I walked around the station until I found Reid, “Reid, what would you call a person that has split personalities.”

“I personally would call it a dissociative identity disorder. Which is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a condition in a person where he or she displays personalities like alter egos or alters. Each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment, why?”

I walked away, “Because our unsub has that. Call the team, I have this feeling Jenson’s going to strike again
♠ ♠ ♠
OH! I forgot to mention that the team will randomly especially Garcia will call Juilette; Shakespeare's Darling. She has quite a knowledge about him.
AND
The BAU tends to call they're team mates by they're last, first, nick names, whatever. SO i'll be switiching back and forth.