Status: Complete! read sequel

I turned you. Can I still love you?

Nothing...

Alex POV

We walked downstairs with Pearl and DJ. I was nervous. What if they didn't get along with them? What if they didn't like them?

Demetri saw me hesitate when I got to the bottom step. He turned to me and was holding his hand out.

"Don't worry, Alex. It'll be okay." he said. I was still unsure.

He walked up to me and grabbed my hand. "I promise," he whispered in my ear.

Despite the fact that I really wasn't thinking about him like that, I haven't had him whiper in my ear in so long. His voice still send tingles down my body.

"C-can you not do that?" I said.

I saw him smirk as he turned and started walking, pulling me along.

We went into the room and the first two people to rush to the twins were Alice and Jasper.

"Oh my goodness! They are precious," Alice squealed.

"And DJ looks tough," Jasper said, lightly punching DJ's arm.

Everyone got up and started surrounding them. I could tell Pearl was a little nervous.

"Mommy..." Pearl said, her voice sounding scared.

I reached pass all of them surrounding her and pulled her to me. "I'ts alright. They're family."

She gripped my pants and was looking at Alice. She came over to Pearl and knelt down.

"I'm sorry if I scared you. I just got a little excited."

I saw Pearl smile and Alice reached out her hand. Pearl took it and walked back to the crowd. Behind me, mom and dad was looking at the commotion.

"They grew fast, Alex," mom said.

"Pearl, DJ. Come meat your..." I didn't know what to call them. They didn't want to be called grandma and granddad.

Mom walked over to them and I saw Pearl stare at her ed eyes. They thought only Demetri had red eyes.

"Woah..." he said. Mom laughed.

"Woah back at you DJ."

He laughed and Pearl walked over to them.

"Hey Pearl. You know you are really pretty."

I saw Pearl smile.

"Nana?"

Mom turned to DJ. "I like that name. Nana. It's better than Grandma." sha said as she stood up.

Dad walked over to them and once again DJ was in awe. Dad had blue eyes like him so he was in shock.

"Bobbi."

Dad raised an eyebrow. "Bobbi?"

Mom pulled him up. "It's better than grandad or gramps."

"True..." he said.

Pearl and DJ went back and sat by Alice and Jasper. Well now I know who will be their favorite uncle and auntie.

"Well actually we came here for two reasons..." mom said.

Everyone stopped talking and turned to them.

"Demetri," dad said. Demetri stepped forward, holding my hand forcing me to step up with him. Wow I could feel him get nervous.

"You are the new ruler of the volturi."

My eyes went wide. He's the leader? That is awesome!

"Wait," he said. "I don't want to move to Volterra. I'm not leaving my family."

I smiled.

"Fine. But when we call you-"

"I'll be there. But when im not on call i'll be with my family."

They nodded and everyone went back to talking. Pearl and DJ was talking to Alice and Jasper.

I looked at Demetri and turned him to face me. "I love you" I said.

He smiled and quickly kissed me. "I love you."

Now everything was right. Everything was perfect. Nothing coul dmess this up. Nothing...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end. Sorry to end it so fast but seriously the it's the twins turn. Their story will start. You might see it up tomorrow or the day after.