Status: I'm gonna try and go for this whole update biweekly thing.

Someone's Gotta Give

Not Over Yet

“You ready to go Lucy? We're stopping in about thirty seconds.” My dad called to me as I slipped on a pair of shoes “and we're trying to make this as quick as possible.” He added, reminding me for what seemed like the billionth time in a matter of mere minutes.

“Yes Dad, and I've got everything that I'm gonna need right here.” I replied as I patted my little bag that I had over my shoulder. It contained my half empty sketchbook along with as many pencils as I thought I needed and a few erasers, basic drawing supplies really, I had decided against bringing felt pens or pencil crayons or anything else like that. Sticking with the basics would be better, not to mention it would give me a less likely chance of losing anything though I probably would anyways though. Despite the buses were probably quite clean there were a number of different hiding places that markers or pencils could disappear off too and never be found again and losing pencils would mean that I would have to buy and replace them. I could feel the bus as it slowed down before coming to a complete stop.

“Come on Lucy, I'll bring you to the Sixx AM bus and make sure you get on and everything right now, unless you have to go to the bathroom or something .” Nikki said as I could hear the doors for the bus hiss as they opened, followed by the footsteps of I presumed the bus driver, Vince, my dad and Tommy, either going to buy something or simply needing to stretch their legs after being cooped up in the bus for so long.

“I don't need to do anything, just maybe stretch my legs but I can do that after I drop off my stuff. “ I said as Nikki nodded his head in agreement, I probably wouldn't need to stretch my legs, just walking from one bus to another would probably be enough until we got to the site, then I'd be able to stretch my legs all I wanted.

“Sounds good to me.” Nikki said as he ushered me forward and off of the bus.
As I got off the bus I surveyed the area, we were at a gas station alright, in the middle of nowhere as far as I could tell behind me I could hear Nikki get off the bus.

“They're over there...I think.” Nikki said pointing ahead of the bus. Without waiting for my response he started walking briskly his long legs taking up a huge amount of ground compared to my meager five foot six frame, which in reality was probably not all that meager. “Well are you coming or not?” Nikki called out to me as I tried to keep up to him, not an easy feat.

“I'm hurrying.” I half snapped at Nikki earning me a half raised eyebrow look from him.

“That's the Sixx AM bus up ahead, you shouldn’t have a problem getting in the bus but if you do, hopefully James or DJ will be nice enough to let you on the bus.” Nikki said in what sounded like a pissed off tone as he stopped mid-step.

“I thought you said you were gonna take me right to the bus and make sure that I got on and everything?” I asked, confused as I tucked a red piece of hair behind my ear, I should have put it in a ponytail before I left the bus.

“I was but it seems like you can take care of yourself and get on to the bus by yourself, especially with your attitude.” Nikki told me shortly as I bit my tongue and listened to what he had to say. He had been acting rather well, not really the same Nikki that I had got to know during my afternoon visits over to his place.

“What’s wrong with you?” I hissed to him, finally fed up with the way he was and had been treating me. Without thinking I pushed him roughly and he took a step back looking at me as though I had lost my mind.

“Lucy,” Nikki started quietly like within a few seconds he had already figured out exactly what I was trying to say and exactly what he was going to say to counter that.

“Don’t Lucy me in that tone of yours Sixx, you know exactly what I’m trying to say. Stop treating me like I’m the whore and you’re the good boy who just happened to make a mistake with the silly whore. You’re not the innocent one here Nikki, and neither am I, we should both know that by now.” I said to him as he raised an eyebrow at me.

“I never said I was innocent, because I’m far from that, now I suggest you head towards the Sixx AM bus where James and DJ are waiting for you and forget about what happened during the year, because it was a mistake.” Nikki said in a dangerous tone before turning and walking away from me. I stood there alone for a moment before looking at the Sixx AM bus which looked pretty….deserted, to say the least.

“This isn’t over.” I whispered to myself as I began walking towards the Sixx AM bus shooting a quick look over my shoulder at the retreating Nikki. I pulled a strand of red hair out from my tightly pinned back hair and let it fall in front of my face as I smoothed out my dress and pulling the front of it down a little bit more than it should have been. If Nikki wasn’t going to answer my questions and be an ass to me, then it was going to be on. I wouldn’t be able to get through to him but on a scale of one to ten I wondered how much it would bother Nikki if I was to get to know his band mates a little better. A smirk appeared on my face as I saw DJ stepping out of the bus and looking around, his face seemed to brighten considerably when he saw me. I waved to him and let my smirk turn into a full-fledged smile. The next few hours of my life was going to be very interesting, I would make sure of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think is going to happen on the Sixx AM bus with DJ and James?