Status: So I haven't updated in a million years I know. But school is ending, tomorrow is my last day, so hopefully I'll have a new chapter out this weekend(:

The Jock and The Genius.

Why do you need a Community Service credit?

I sat grumbling to myself, my head resting on my hand, as I glared down at the piano keys.
"Stupid Community Service. Stupid Tutoring. Stupid Counselor. Stupid Basketball Coach. Stupid Josh Chen." I grumbled under my breath as I poked at a key with my finger. Thinking about how I got into this mess.

"Hm, it seems everything is in order Victoria." Mrs. Calvert stated looking through my papers. Mrs. Calvert was the 12th grade counselor for last names beginning with 'L-P'. Currently she was seeing if I had enough credits and the qualifications to move on from 12th grade to college.
"Hold on a second." She said stopping on a paper and looking down through her readers.
"What?" I asked giving her a panicked expression. I couldn't possibly be missing something.
"It seems you didn't do your required Community Service." She stated looking at the paper and then looking at me. I furrowed my eyebrows. Had I done my Community Service? I thought as I looked down at the floor in deep thought. She sighed.
"Don't worry. I'm sure we'll find something for you to do for Community Service." She said looking up at her computer and tapping her fingers on the computer keys. I looked over at the computer screen from the chair I had beside the desk. A list of Community Service activities that were offered to the students appeared on the screen. Mrs. Calvert chewed on her lip as she looked through the available activities.
"It seems everything is booked by other seniors. There is one thing though.." She said trailing off.
"What?" Victoria quickly asked anxiously.
"There is one spot left for tutoring." She said still looking at the screen. I raised both my eyebrows.
"How is tutoring Community Service?" I asked incredulously. She turned her blank gaze to me.
"Take it or leave it. Of course if you leave it then, you can't graduate." Mrs. Calvert stated sternly. I frowned at her.


I can't believe I didn't know I didn't get my Community Service done and over with. How could I forget that crucial part during senior year? I grimaced and poked another key on the piano. The doorbell rang and I sighed standing up from the piano bench. Well, here we go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short chapter? o.o I think that the next one is gonna be short as well just to give a short background on what happened for Victoria having to tutor Josh. Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes. I hope you enjoyed it ;DD

-Katie