Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Princess and Prince plan their battle

“Amelia was the first. Then there was Asben, Mekus and Evanna. After 100years Mekus and Evanna mated and had 3 children, these of course were Faith, Mark and Reah. Faith was killed soon after Mark found a human mate. It wasn’t until Reah mated with Marks first born that our Prince was born. However we don’t know how many years were between the birth of Prince and the Princess as Lycan prefers not to count age as we never felt the need.”
“Who are the Prince and Princess? We hear about them, but never who they are.” Anabelle looked at Noel.
“Very few know the names of the Prince and Princess, though we will recognise if when we see them.”
“Are they still alive? Everyone talks about them as they are?”
“Yes, they are still alive and the oldest of us”
“Well why are they the oldest what about Asben, Mekus and Evanna and their off spring?”
“Over time they either died from age or were killed by vampires.”
“So, what about the Prince and Princess? Why haven’t they died” this time it was Eliza that spoke.
It is said that Amelia mated with an Angel. All she ever said about him was it was ‘her angel’, other than that we know nothing of him. But it is suspected that by mated with an angel her children were gifted.” Anabelle looked over the humans around her. Though she despised teaching it was needed to avoid humans guessing that she was indeed the Princess which they questioned her about.
“Belle, Volt is looking for you.” Iron Claw poked her head through the door.
“Class dismissed” Anabelle told her human class as she lifted herself from the dusty floor.
Iron Claw gently pressed against Anabelle’s mind, requesting entrance.
‘Yes’ Anabelle allowed Iron Claw to enter her mind.
‘They have spotted vampires poking around the edge of the valley.’
‘Interesting. No doubt Zeb has taken action?’
‘He is waiting for you and Volts approval’
‘Thank you Iron Claw. How are you finding your new room by the way?’
‘Good thank you my princess, now if I may I must get to the kitchen’
‘That’s fine. Thank you Iron Claw.’ Anabelle dismissed Iron Claw before entering the small room.
Anabelle shut the door behind her; the dimly lit room showed Zebzars heavily set body with his rugged face appearing almost from a horror movie with the 5long scars stretching from his temple, across his left eye and to his lip. Zebzar quickly tilted his head to the side, presenting his neck to Anabelle in a sign of submission. Hidden of the shadows stood Volt, he almost melted into the dark corner, to any other eye he would, but Anabelle saw him clearly.
“Sister, how good to see you again” Volts deep voice rang throughout the room.
Slowly Anabelle nodded, tilting her head to the side to reveal her neck.
“Zeb, please tell her.” Volt motioned to Zebzar who had been staring at the map on the table in front of him.
“Princess, forgive me to be one to tell you such bad news. But a small troop of vampires have been spotted about 80 runs away, fully armed with gold and weapons. We suspect a human gave away our position how ever there is no way to be sure.”
“Brother, why do you always bring bad news?” Anabelle looked to Volt he was watching her intently.
“They were already on their way; it was one of our hunters that spotted them. Why is it that you always need rescuing?” Volt smirked as he pushed himself off the wall to approach the table.
“Zebzar, if we move all women and children down the tunnels, they can make the 68runs before the vampires get here. Leaving us with 125 fighting males correct? Our problem will be moving humans without information leaking.”
“Why don’t you just move everyone, say one of the caves collapsed so a move is needed” Zebzar asked, not wanting to move his pregnant mate 68runs to the next pack.
“take your fighters and meet them at the forest edge, that still gives you 72runs between the pack and the fight, it will take 3days to meet them, but it gives you 3days to destroy the treat and not have any problems.” Volt looked at the map, already a plan was forming in his head.
“Gather as many soldiers we can without arising suspicion. You wanna fight Volt?” Anabelle stared at the map, also planning the perfect attack.
“Have I ever been one to refuse the chance?”
“Zeb I want to be gone before light. We move as much as we can during early morning, sleep during the heat of day and move again once the sun starts setting. Only the strongest come.” Anabelle instructed Zebzar before exiting the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
soooo tell me what you think?????