Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Golden rope

Synyster licked the blood off his lips, whipping the blood off his chin is well.
Slowly he lifted himself up, pushing the lifeless body off his lap; he left the ‘feeding room’.
“SYN!” Sysnyster groaned as his girl friend’s voice screamed through the massive house, pulling his blood stained top off he quickly went to his bed room, his speed was as fast as a cheetah even though his body showed no sign of running or putting effort into his body. Pulling a new top on and pulled his hand through his hair.
Michelle soon appeared at the door, her eyes full of anger,
“Why?! Why do you always feed on young girls Syn!” her voice hissed as she glared at him
“Why do you feed on men?
“I’m not the one answering questions! Why always girls?”
“I’VE FED ON GIRLS FOR OVER 1000 YEARS MICHELLE! HOW OLD ARE YOU AGAIN?!” Synyster roared as he appeared in front of the vampire, his fangs extended to full. Michelle whimpered as she sunk down to her knees.
“I’m going out” Syn growled as he pushed past Michelle.

Anabelle ripped her teeth into the neck of a vampire in front of her, they had taken them by surprise by attacking in the morning, however the vampires were quickly arming themselves with golden ropes.
The different lycans were growling and howling as they attacked the vampires, it was a matched fight.
Anabelle lunged at another vampire, a golden rope in his hands, however this didn’t faze the she wolf one bit.
With a swift movement the vampire clamped Anabelles mouth shut with his hand before winding the rope around her jaw, Anabelle quickly started clawing at the vampire and Volt came to her aid, his teeth quickly closing around his hand, trying to get his sister free.
Looking around, Anabelle saw Raz, another wolf get a chain around his jaw, things were not going good, they were outnumbered, forcing herself into the minds of all the Lycans she screamed the retreat command.
Volt hesitated, taking another bite out of the vampire who held his sister as another fangger came to help him.
‘I will help you sister; I will get you free again’ Volt whispered in his mind as he ran back into the forest.
‘Volt, I will be fine, take care of my pack, do not start a war, I can wait to be free, I don’t want anyone lost because of me’ Anabelle whispered back as 3vampires forced her to the ground so she couldn’t move as she growled and snarled.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter because i wanna have a shower and go to bed. PLEASE COMMENT