Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Voice of God

“The one like in all the stories?” Rev asked.
“Yes, I am the first and the oldest” Vincent replied.
“They both are” Volt was emotionless as he watched his parents.
“I knew you weren’t dead” Anabelle whispered.

Everybody sat in silence around the pool, Anabelle and Synyster together, Amilia and Vincent together, Miniko was curled up on Anabelles lap with Miarko sitting not too far behind, the others scattered around, keeping to their own kind.
“We had a visit from Gabrielle” Amilias voice finally cut through the silence.
“Who’s that?” Shadows asked as he stared bored around him.
“The arch angel, left hand to God. He has only come to the lycan race 5 times, all to gift a lycan or to deliver a prophecy.” Anabelle explained.
“So what did this angel say?” Zacky asked this time.
“The war is nearly over. A new era is about to begin, one where both vampire and lycan are joined together and can live in peace.” Vincent answered.
“But how will that happen? There has never been a time of peace, nobody can rule. Vampires answer to who is king and that changes with whoever can challenge and win, and even then the respect is little” Syn spoke, slightly concerned as to how they wanted both vampires and lycans to live together.
“Boy, don’t tell me how it works. You forget who I am. Lycans answer to their queen, Prince and Princess. Vampire strength and power is based on age, and nobody is older than I. Together, Amilia and myself can rule till everything is calmed, then we will pass it to one of you when the time is right.” Vincent growled.

It only took seconds after Vincent spoke that the water caught on fire, the flames leaping up over a metre, lighting the whole area, everyone jumped back slightly in both surprise and fright.
“Calm my children.” A deep voice spoke, not coming from any direction but all around, almost like it was inside everybody’s heads. Amilia immediately recognising it as the voice of God, as she relaxed the other lycans followed suite, slowly the vampires settling back down as Vincent relaxed with his soul mate.
“The war will soon be over, and finally you will all live under one rule, one royalty of both vampire and lycan and hybrid such as Anabelle and Volt.” Everyone remained silent as the voice continued.
“So that nobody can steal the throne or try to claim rights I will gift you with such a gift that cannot be replicated, stolen, imitated or denied. Anabelle and Synyster, you will adopt Milinko as your own and he will be gifted also. Reverend, Zacky, Matthew and Johnny, you have been faithful to your friend, for that you will be gifted for you will also help your friends rule over a united world.”
Everybody nodded, waiting to know what the gift would be, everybody’s minds racing with possibilities.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry for being evil. COMMENT!