Growing Up

The Music Or The Misrey

((Shea’s POV))

As we finished up our lunch Fall Out Boy offered to pay for lunch they were such gentlemen.
“Where should we go now?” I implied after a few moments. I hope one of them would say something.

“Uhh I say the boardwalk.” Patrick said after a few minutes of silence. So we all pile into the Pete’s truck Krissy offered to drive since she knows where it is I sat next to Pete while Patrick sat in the passenger seat next to Krissy. After 45 minutes of random conversations about ducks and other shit like that we finally got to the boardwalk I realized that it was Saturday and that they had the radio show on the beach so we decided to watch it. As Fall Out Boy got sit to watch Krissy thought it would be a good idea to sign them up for the talent show to sing acoustically there hit single ‘This Ain’t A Scene’. I told Andy about the idea he said it was good one Krissy and him went back to get Patrick and Joe’s guitars and Pete his bass. After a few minutes the radio dude said that they had a very famous band on the beach tonight. And they will like to perform there hit single.

“Will welcome to the stage…. FALL OUT BOY!! Performing there hit single This Aint A Scene!!” Pete, Patrick and Joe looked at us. We handed them there interments and they walked up to the stage. And Patrick started singing as Joe and Pete followed in the background playing very softly along to Patrick’s voice. They finished up the song and Pete, Patrick and Joe bowed and walked off the stage and came to us.

“Okay, who’s idea?” Joe asked glaring at all three of us. Andy and I pointed to Krissy and she admitted that she did it
.
“It’s okay Krissy, we are not mad. It was actually fun being on stage again its making get prepared for the Honda Civic Tour.” Pete said.

“Who you guys going on tour with?” I quickly questioned.

“Cobra Starship, The Academy Is…, Paul Wall and +44”

“Nice, can’t wait for it”

“Yeah, i know this should be a fun tour!”

“Hey guys, do you think I can talk to you guys for a second” Patrick asked us.

“Shea, since you are going out with Pete I was wondering if you two wanted to come on tour with us?” Oh my god did Patrick Stump just ask us to go on tour with them. I glanced over at Krissy it looked like she was about to faint.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took to long to update i had major fob writter's block.
Comment please =]