Growing Up

The Carpal Tunnel Of Love

((Pete’s POV))

“What’s up Pete?” Patrick questioned.

“I like Shea Patrick I like her I mean like her like her.” I blushed.

“Oh that’s why you kicked me under the table.” Patrick said.

“Yeah, that can explain so much.” I said sarcastically. As we walked back in to the table I could feel my face turn an odd shade of red and my face burning.

“Hey Pete,” Shea asked curiously “why is your face so red?”

“Uh Patrick made me laugh outside.” I blurted out.

“Patrick what was the joke?” Joe asked.

“Uhhh its an inside joke you wont get it like normal when we try to explain something to you.” Patrick giggled while taking a ship of soda.

“Shea can I ask you something in private?” I asked blushing.

“Sure Pete.” Shea answered while we got up.

“So Pete what’s up?” Shea asked nervously. She looked so cute in her clandestine hoodie and her skinny jeans.

“W-would you be my girlfriend?” I stuttered. My stomach was in knots. Im sweating in places I have never sweated before.

“Oh my god Pete I would love to be your girlfriend! But why did you ask me to be your girlfriend?” Questioned Shea.

“Because you’re cute, funny, smart and you were my hoodie for crying out loud.” I giggled as I gave her kiss on the cheek. As we walked back to the table Shea was glowing. As we sat down to order our food Patrick gave me this weird look.

“Hey Patrick, what’s with the face?” I asked.

“Uh I saw you giving Shea a kiss on the cheek outside.” He laughed. I knew this was bad when he said that out loud in front of Joe. Joe was the types of person were you tell him something to he will mock you for the rest of your life. He is still mocking on how Patrick told him that I was messing with his guitar. That wasn’t smart.

“What?!?! You guys kissed!” Krissy exclaimed really loudly.

“Krissy chill, it was only on the cheek. Its not serious.” I explained.

“So what really happened out side?” Patrick said. I knew he was going to ask that. Should I tell him or should I let Shea tell them. I think we both should.

“Shea,” I whispered in to her ear. “should we tell them together or do you want me to or do you want to do it?”

“I’ll do it” She whispered back.

“Okay, this is what really happened outside,” she started. “well Pete and I well we are going out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long i had writers block.