Status: Active.

Finders Keepers

It's A Lottery; I Can't Wait To Draw Your Name.

“Is this Alex’s sister?! Are you?! Are youuu?!” he said over-excitedly.

“Jack, its Lisa you’re hugging. My sister is standing right next to her,” Alex said.

The guy named Jack turned his head to me. “Oh.” He then pushed Lisa away. She stumbled back because of the push but Alex caught her, staring at his friend with an eyebrow raised. “Helloo, you must be Alex’s sister,” he grinned down to me as I looked up to him.

I never considered myself short, but this guy was just so tall… and skinny. Did he ever eat something?

I nodded anyways.

“I’m Jack,” he pulled me into a hug.

“Penny.”

“Nice meeting you.”

“Mmhm.”

He didn’t let me go. We just stood there in the doorway, with me feeling awkward around his long, lanky arms.

“Jack, let go of my sister, get your ass here, and help me bringing these bags upstairs.”

“Okie,” Jack finally let me go and went over Alex to help him. “Where is Zack when you need him?!” he questioned himself as he picked up one bag. “This is so heavy. Zaaaaack!” he shouted childishly and ran inside. “Johnny Bravo, help me and Alex bringing his sister’s bags. They’re heavy.”

“Alright,” I heard Zack/Johnny Bravo chuckled.

I basically had my mouth on the ground when I saw this Zack/Johnny Bravo guy.

Zack/Johnny Bravo was tall, although he was shorter than Jack. He was really athletic (I wanted to poke one of his arm muscles) and his dirt blonde hair made him even look better. His green eyes sparkled and his nose ring made me wanted to have him.

Have him? Did I really just think about that? Nevermind, forget about it.

Oh my god. I was staring at perfection. He was just so… fit.

“Jaaack! I said help me, not finding another help!” Alex roared as I was still staring at Zack/Johnny Bravo, his eyes staring back into mine.

“Ah, you must be Alex’s sister,” he said, holding out his hand. “I’m Zack.”

“Penny,” I replied and shook his hand.

“ALADDIN! JOHNNY BRAVO!!” Alex shouted.

Jack and Zack laughed. “We’ll talk later okay, your brother is desperate for help.”

“Aladdin and Johnny Bravo…?” I questioned, staring at Lisa.

“Jack looks like Aladdin, that’s why we call him that. And Zack’s pretty much like Johnny Bravo; the blonde hair and the muscles,” Lisa shrugged. “Come on, get inside,” Lisa said and we went to the living room and I saw 2 more people, snuggling on the couch.

“Lisa…” I said.

“Hm?”

“How many people exactly live here? Beside you and Alex?”

Lisa laughed. “Only Alex and I, really. These guys just really love hanging around in our house; each even has a duplicate key. You’ll get one soon, of course.”

“Oh, right.”

“Hey Rian, Kara! Stop snuggling on my couch and meet Alex’s sister!”

Rian and Kara got up from the couch and we introduced each other.

And then I heard some barking and from the kitchen, a dog was running out.

“Oh my god, Lisa! Why don’t you tell me you two have a dog?” I said, kneeling and stroked the dog.

“He’s Sebastian. To make it short, we call him Baz,” Lisa said as she joined Rian and Kara watching TV.

“Hello Baz, you are so adorable,” I said.

“Oh my god an accent!” I heard Aladdin – I mean Jack – screamed. “Why didn’t I hear any accent coming out when you were talking to me?!” he asked me with his brown eyes bulged wide.

“Because I didn’t say anything much…?” I said, unsure.

“Jack, don’t scare my sister,” Alex said, pulling Jack away from me.

“But… but I want to talk to her! Her accent is really cute!”

Alex rolled his eyes. “I used to have the accent too, Jack.”

“Yeah but you’re not cute. You never were!” And Jack stuck out his tongue at Alex.

“Jack happens to be the child in the band, I’m guessing?” I said as I stood up.

“Child?! Watch your mouth young woman, you are younger than me!”

I shrugged. “Doesn’t make you more mature.”

The others laughed.

“Oh, we put the bags in your room already. And we put a few more of your boxes in the room too, after it was shipped a few days ago,” Alex said.

“Yay!” I squealed and ran upstairs.

“The first door!” I heard Alex shouted.

When I got upstairs, there were only 2 doors. I didn’t even bother to wonder why; I immediately opened the first door and went inside.

Wasn’t interesting… yet.

The floor was made of hardwood and the walls were broken white. The room was filled with boxes and my bags.

I feel like getting artsy right now.

I ran back downstairs.

“Aleeeex,” I whined.

“What?” he said, not looking up from the TV screen. He was playing a racing game against Kara.

“I want to buy some paint for my room.”

“Do you have to?”

I rolled my eyes. “Yes. Because you know you have a super artsy sister and now my hand’s getting itchy from the urge to be creative.”

“Aren’t you jet-legged or something? You had a long flight.”

“No, not really.”

“Hmm,” was all he said.

“ANSWER ME OR I’M GONNA DRAW ALL OVER YOUR WALLS, TWAT!” I threatened jokingly.

“DON’T!” he shouted back.

“Well then?” I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

“Alright,” he huffed. “You can buy paints. Do you have the money?”

“Yep.”

“Okay. Zack can you accompany her buying paints and shit?” Alex asked.

“What? Why me?” Zack asked from the couch.

“Muscleees,” Alex sang.

“Hey – Rian has them too!”

“Fine, Rian too. Use my car, the keys is on the table.”

The two got up from the couch and went outside after Rian took the keys on the table, I was following behind them. We went into Alex’s car and Rian started to drive. He then parked at this store called Home Depot.

We immediately went to the paints section.

“What colour do you want to paint?” Rian asked.

“Hmm, I don’t know. I feel like buying all of the paints in the store.”

Zack laughed.

“What?” I asked in a non-bitchy way.

“Nothing.”

“How about… pink?” Rian offered.

“Ew no,” I immediately refused. “It’s so Paris Hilton. I don’t want to be blinded by the colour pink on my walls. I would rather die.”

They both laughed.

“And what makes you think I’d fancy the colour pink, anyway?” I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“Oh man, she’s doing the Alex face…” Zack muttered.

“What?”

“The way you’re cocking your eyebrow makes you look just like Alex. Like twins,” Rian answered for Zack.

I scrunched my nose. I didn’t really find any similarity between us. Well, we had the similar nose, but that’s that.

After a little bit of more discussing and choosing colours, we finally went home. I chose black, yellow, green, orange, red, and grey.

Because I knew painting the walls would take the whole day and it was 2 PM already, I decided to paint on tomorrow morning. So today I would be getting relaxed and get to know the others better.

What about furnishing my room?

I can do it after the walls were painted.
♠ ♠ ♠
the first four chapters are boring but the sparks between Zack and Penny will be starting to show in the fifth chapter, I promise.

oh and today is my birthdayyy :3 the birthday card from my sister is ace. I love her so much.