A Vampire in Hogwarts

Chapter 25: Coma

Harry, Luna, Hermione, Draco, Edward and Lexa are waiting in front of the Court. Silently they look at each other’s face.

“Galya I am so sorry I didn’t told you before all this” Lexa apologizes

“It’s Ok” She replies

“Stop talking like we are going to die” Hermione demands

“We might, you don’t know how this will end. Beside at least Edward and I will go to jail” Lexa replies Hermione’s request.

“Lexa, being a vampire is not a crime” Hermione adds

“Have you heard Diagon Alley’s murders. It was me” Lexa confesses.

“It doesn’t matter” Draco interrupts.

“I think all of this will be solved. Don’t worry Lexa” Luna says smiling at the air.

“You may enter” A woman says. The same one from yesterday. They all enter and take sit.

“ Yesterday somebody came to us to declare you are all innocent. He claims he is the murderer of Bellatrix Lestrange and the people from the Diagon Alley. Senny let him in” The judge says. Lexa falls into shock when she sees her father sitting. Wrapped in chains he stares at Lexa.

“This is a lie. He didn’t. It was me all me, I even bit Harry. Take me not him” Lexa yells standing up crying. The judge stares at Voldemort waiting for his response.

“I agree she did all the murders. But under my spell” Voldemort says defeated.

“No I didn’t, Dad” Lexa says in the floor.

“Well, somebody saying yes and the other saying no. Is not helpful” The judge tells to Voldemort.

“All I have done is in order to get to Harry Potter and kill him. I desire for the law to take all charges in me without doubt and leave Lexa and her friends out of this” Tom Riddle demands professionally. The judge looks at Lexa and takes a decision”

“Take him to Askaban, 358 years” The judge says. Lexa scream and cries on the floor, begging her dad to tell the truth. Edward and Galya hugging her, she faints.

“Were Am I?” Lexa question waking up. Galya and Harry seem surprised.
“What happened?” She asks

“You fainted and went into a comma for two months” Harry explains to Lexa.

“Where’s Edward?” Lexa murmurs worried.

“Hunting” Galya says firmly.

“God look at your stomach!” Lexa says sitting in the bed. Galya giggles.

“Where’s my dad?” Lexa asks serious. Harry smile fades.

“He was send to Askaban and got murdered there” Harry tell her sadly. Galya hits him.

“We were not supposed to tell her” Galya yells

“What? I was not going to lie to her” Harry explains. Edward enters to the door not expecting what he saw. Lexa smiles wide. Alice and Emmett enter the room.

“What are you guys doing here?” Lexa questions surprised.

“You are in Forks” Alice says joyful.

“Were else will a vampire be attended?” Carlisle says entering the room with a small sack of blood. Lexa smiles. Edward looks at them and they quickly leaves. Lexa raises her eyebrow.

“Before you fall into another coma or die, I want to ask you something” Edward says taking a box out of his pocket. Lexa blushes anxiously.

“Will you be Esme’s daughter-in-law she will be very happy” Edward says.
♠ ♠ ♠
They got married. Galya give birth to a boy named Tom. Luna got engaged to Draco and Hermione and Harry are pregnant.

THE END :)
Comment!