Guilty Pleasure

God's Gift To Earth

The sound of my alarm beeping woke me from a peaceful sleep. As I rubbed my eyes, I peeked at the clock to see that it was six am. I had a ten o'clock flight to New York, where I'm heading to for a movie premiere… and to party it up with East Coast friends, of course. I gently nudged the blonde next to me and she opened her eyes after a minute or so.

"Hey babe" she said, kissing my lips, still half asleep.

"Kris, come on, you gotta wake up, the flight is at ten" I told her.

"Please, we have like four hours, plus our stuff is already packed. We'll leave at eight and we'll have plenty of time to spare." She replied, now fully awake.

"Okay, whatever you say. I'm gonna make breakfast, what do you want?" I asked her.

"Ooh, breakfast in bed. Is it like my birthday or some sort of holiday?" She asked back.

"I'm trying to be a good boyfriend" I told her.

"What a shock" she said back, and I gave her a dirty look.

"Appreciate it while you still can" I told her.

"Whatever, I'll have pancakes, no butter, and lots of syrup." She told me.

"Anything else?" I asked her annoyedly, she needs to stop being so picky.

"Nope, I'm good" she said and she crashed her head back into the pillow, falling back asleep in a matter of seconds.

I walked into the kitchen and made the food for Kristin and I. After we ate, I made sure all of the stuff was in my Bentley and went back into the condo, where Kristin was waiting.

"You ready?" I asked her while I put on my black leather jacket and black Armani Sunglasses.

"Yup" she said, tossing her blonde hair back in a bun.

We then proceeded to drive to LAX. We hopped on our flight just in time, and slept on the plane for the next six hours. After we got off, I took our luggage while Kristin hailed a cab. Twenty minutes later, we were in front of the Plaza Hotel. The baggage guy took the stuff inside while Kristin and I checked in.

Kristin was a total bitch to everyone and it really pissed me off but she was fun, and really good in bed, so it offset those other bad qualities. She went up to the room while I talked to the concierge, probably going to get ready for tonight.

As I walked through the lobby, I accidentally bumped into someone. The girl fell to the ground and her iPhone was lying next to her, along with a Louis Vuitton bag whose contents spilled all over the marble floor. I proceeded to pick everything up for her and helped her to her feet. I took one good look at her, and damn, was she gorgeous. She had brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. She had long legs and great style, with confidence to match. I didn't notice I was still holding onto her arm before she pulled it away.

"Uh, sorry" I said quickly, totally embarrassed, my nice personality shining through for once. It was like my walls were broken down.

"It's fine, thanks" She said, rolling her eyes along with a dismissive snort and then started walking past me.

"Copping an attitude, huh? Do you know who I am?" I asked like the complete jerk-off that I normally was, pride oozing out of me from nowhere.

"Obviously I do. How did you want me to react? Bow on my knees then blow you? Hah, don't think so." She fired back.

"Well then you're missing out" I said in a teasing tone.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Last time I checked there was one God, and he sure as hell wasn't you. Have a nice day, dickhead." She called out from behind her, opening the door to the Palm Court and walking over to a table with one blonde and one brunette already sitting down.

Whoever that girl was, I didn't like her. I mean, she was sexy, but she had attitude. She also didn't worship the ground I walked on, which was an unpleasant change. It pissed me off, nobody disrespected me. It also made me like her, too. She was a challenge, and I played games like the best of them.

After that whole ordeal, I went to my suite. Kristin and I popped some champagne, had some fun, and soon we were ready to go out. I didn't mention bumping into anybody, because Kristin is a psycho jealous bitch and she would kill me for even talking to another girl.

I know, you're wondering why I'm with her? Well, as I said before, she's good in bed. Plus, with me being who I am, I can't be single, I'll look like a total douchebag. I needed a doting girlfriend on my arm twenty four seven and Kristin fit the bill. She was younger, blonde, hot, and well known. She was also a notorious drama queen. She was into all of that kiddy bullshit that I didn't need. Then again, she's twenty three and is the star of The Hills, how can I forget. Kristin Cavallari, the girl everyone loved to hate and the girl every guy loved to bang.

Now you're probably wondering who I am. Me? I'm an actor. I've played potheads, World War 1 pilots, Navy officers, burnouts, jocks, villains, James Dean, and all of that shit. They call me the next George Clooney, but I didn't take it as a compliment. Hopefully I wouldn't turn into a gray haired forty five year old who still couldn't settle down or make award winning films anymore; now that is the definition of pathetic.

As for myself, I am loved by almost everyone... except my ex-girlfriends. It has been said that ninety seven percent of teenage girls wanted to marry me at one time or another. As for the other three percent? They were either blind, or lesbians. I mean, come on; what's not to love about me?

Getting back to the introductions, My name is James Franco and I believe I'm God's gift to Earth.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm switching off each chapter, one in Whitney's Point of View and the other in James'.

xox, Gracie.