Everyone Loves an Underdog!

Chapter One; There's No Time, For One Another.

LOOK, I DON’T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GO OUT WITH ANDY TONIGHT, YOU’RE WATCHING A MOVIE WITH US.

Taylor smirked to herself, & passed the note to her friend Chrissy. Chrissy unfolded it & read it, then sighed to herself & scribbled a reply.

I’m sorry, but he’s already taking me out.

Upon reading this, Taylor’s eyes widened in frustration.

WHAT, DINNER, MOVIE, SEX? COME ON. IT’S BEEN AGES SINCE WE HAD A MOVIE NIGHT!

What about tomorrow?

FINE. MRS RHODES, YOU ARE A WHORE.

I love you too.

Taylor, pissed off, hucked the note in a nearby trash bin. She shot a glare at Chrissy, who had already begun her essay about World War II & how it affected their lives today.
Since Chrissy had started dating Andy, it seemed she never had time for Taylor & her other friends anymore.
Taylor sighed, & started on her essay. She had gotten the title & her name down before the bell went.
She stood up, as did Chrissy, & they left the room.
“Well, I have science now, talk to you later.” Chrissy said, starting to her locker.
Taylor sighed, and walked to hers, which was just down the hall.
“Hey, ho.” Someone said, then her friend Tahnee was cracking open the lock on her locker next to Taylor’s.
“Oh, hey.” Taylor said, sorting through her binders until she found her French book.
“Did you get Chrissy to come tonight?” Tahnee asked, re-applying her eyeliner in her small locker mirror.
“No. Damn, she is really wrapped up in your brother. We need your help, wonder woman!” Taylor said, smiling at the last bit.
“I think I can help…” Tahnee said, nodding down the hall. Andy was coming toward them, carrying a binder and a textbook. “Hey, bro!” Tahnee cried, beckoning him over.
“Yes, darling sister?” He said, moving over to them.
“We need you to cancel with Chrissy tonight, so she can have a movie night with us.” Just as Andy opened his mouth to object, she cut in. “Do it, or I’ll tell Mom you were the one who let Peterparrot out of his cage & out the window last year.”
At this, Andy paled. “I called Dad to see if I could use the car, and he made me promise to clean the garage.” He said.
Tahnee smiled and nodded. “That’s right. Have a nice day.”
Andy smiled weakly, nodded, and continued down the hall.
“Girl, that’s fucking power!” Taylor said, staring at Tahnee in awe.
“I know, thank you. Now you better get going, or you’ll be late to class. I have a spare.”
“Ick, fine.” Taylor said, rushing to the stairwell to get to her French class.