Status: Working on it.

SCANDALOUS

Run Away

I smiled as I shot the random person in the back during a game of lazer tag. He cursed as he turned around and shot me back. Oh, that was it.

"Hey! No fair! You're out, random person!" I screamed as I glared at him.

This was the start of a beautiful relationship... And a stare down.

"Hey, Jakey?" I asked the blond haired cutie.

"Yeah, babe?" Jake asked, looking at me with bright blue eyes.

I smiled. He was my everything. My life. I'm lucky enough to even see him, or be with him, or even talk to him.

I sat next to him on the couch and cuddled up to him and sighed. If Nicole was here, she would be rolling her eyes because she doesn't have a boyfriend of her own. But really, if she was here, I would spend every waking moment with her, Tammy, and Annabelle, and I would never get bored. So I would never got to go to the Laser Tag Zone and get Jake Burns, the most popular boy in school, to ask me out. He's my peace at the moment and for some reason, I never laugh as much as I do with my friends. Probably because he never says anything funny because he's to 'cool' or whatever he calls himself lately.

"I miss Nicole," I finally said, looking at him with my forest green eyes.

I pushed my blond hair off my shoulders and started to respike my blue hair and making sure my pink hair stayed in place. I finally get done and start messing with Jake's hot pink and blond hair, which he got used to very quickly. I sighed again.

"Isn't she coming home in... Two days?" Jake asked me, looking down at me and smiling.

I smiled and felt my heart skip beats like it always did when he did that. I then realized what he said. "Oh. My. GOD!!!!!!" I screamed out. "Sleepover," I added, singing it. I smiled, looking away from Jake to think of something since when I look at him, it erases my mind completely. "Oh, they can totally meet you!" I got up and danced a little. "Wait... Well, remeet you, but... You know, since they already know you, they just can get to know the real you. You know, the one I know. Jakey, you're so smart! I wonder why you're blond, dude... Oh God. I need to start planning! Like right now. You can totally help! Wait... Do you want to help?" I looked at him with my green eyes, grinning, knowing he can't say no to me.

Jake laughed, standing up. He grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. "Babe, I'm blond because my parents are blond. And don't diss blondes, you're one and my parents are also, and my mom is really smart since she's a doctor."

"But, I'm not a natural blond. I dyed my hair. I always do. Oh! I'm naturally a redhead! I was born in Ireland, but moved here six years ago because I'm awesome. That also explains the accent. Which, really, hasn't gone away. Thank you, America!" I then stopped, looking at him.

Don't get carried away, Jen. You know that he didn't answer your question and... you have A.D.D. But that's not your fault really. It's your mom's for drinking beer while carrying you... In her stomach. But, I guess that's Ireland and the Irish for you. Ah, I remember my first beer. It was when I was 6, 10 years ago, and it was very good. No wonder Irish drink a lot. Wow, good ol' fashion beer that your dad gives you can never beat beer that you buy in a bar. Oh God, that sounds so wrong. Damn my nasty and perverted mind. Whoa... Is Jake talking?

"Repeat that," I said, smiling at Jake.

He rolled his eyes. "Babe," He whined.

"Hey! I was thinking."

"Oh no. Did you hurt your brain?! Do you need to lie down?! Babe, talk to me!!!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes. "Douchebag."

"Anyway, I said that I would help you with the stupid sleepover."

"Yay!!!" I cheered. I then looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Sleepovers are not stupid."

We both stood up and started to get to work. I called Nicole's dad to talk about the sleepover and then he started talking about how she wasn't there and she was in Paris.

"Really? No duh, dude. I mean when she gets back. You really need to learn that I mean in the future. You know, when pigs fly and cars can hover above ground, and you can pop-" I was cut off.

"Transport," Jake said, writing something down on a paper. I looked at him, wondering what he was writing down. I shook my head and focused back on the phone call.

"Transport where ever you want to go. You know, in that future," I finished, smiling proudly.

"I don't think that you or even I will be able to live that long and see all that happen, Miss Jenna," Nicole's dad said.

I rolled my eyes. It always pissed me off, and still does, when someone called me 'Miss Jenna' and everyone, maybe, on this entire Earth knows that! How? Well, that's easy. I was in a boarding school for about 3 days. The reason for the short visit was because I had a little visit with the headmaster there. He called me 'Miss Jenna' and, even as a 5 year old, I knew where everything was. I made the headmaster lose his manhood by kicking him. Fun times as kids. It was moments like this that made me happy that I was not a man.

"I'll do to you what I did to that poor, poor headmaster, Sir Mr. Nicole's father daddy," I threatened, glaring at the wall I was facing.

"Babe, calm down," Jake said, putting his arms around my waist and his chin on my left shoulder as I put the cellphone to my right ear.

The television turned on, signaling that my dad was home. How I loved opera. That was one of my favorite things to watch besides Spongebob Squarepants, Invader Zim, Family Guy, American Dad, and- The T.V. changed and I soon heard football come on. Mean daddy, changing the channel as soon as my thoughts get to something worth listening to!

"Go watch the game with daddy, Jakey," I said, trying my best to attempt a smile since Nicole's father was really pissing me off.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Right, see ya after the game, babe," he said and then kissed my lips. He left and walked into the living room.

"Jenna, I don't really think you have the guts," I heard Nicole's father say after a long pause of silence.

"Right, sure, sure. I totally didn't have the guts to put that Cherry girl in the hospital, and I didn't have the guts to make Brittney get another nose job. And I didn't have the guts to punch the really big boxer football player, Dylan. And I didn't have the guts to-"

"Alright, alright. You win, Jenna. But just wait until next time."

I smiled. "Alright, talk to ya next week!" I hung up the phone.

I really loved these games that we had over the phone every week. They were really entertaining. I sat down on the couch, wondering why I even called him. Didn't he always call me when the week came? I shook it out of my head and laid down, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

I awoke with my body shaking slightly. I groaned as I rolled over and fell on something really hard. I groaned again and opened my eyes, seeing red. Carpet. I fell on the floor. I looked up and seen worried electric blue eyes staring at me. I smiled up at the blond haired beauty and questioned myself whether he was really mine, or that I was just imagining everything. He was perfect. A fit football player, an amazingly funny guy when he actually told jokes, mysterious, sings amazingly, completely romantic, totally cute, and- I could just go on all day about him. Oh, another thing to add to the long list. Totally sexy.

"Are you alright, baby?" Jake asked me.

I giggled and said, " Yeah." I yawned and stretched as he knelt down beside me.

I looked at him and smiled again.

"You sure, babe? I came in here after the game was over to find you asleep on the couch, so I took you to your room and went to sleep also. Around 9 I went for breakfast and when I came back, you were still sleeping. I didn't want to wake you because you're beautiful when you sleep, but it really worried me because you sleep... like a... rock."

I smiled and blushed. "Good. I always have and probably always will. What time is it, hon?"

He smiled and walked out of my bedroom, seeing as we were both to lazy to look at our phones... Or were they still in the lounge? Jake came back in and said, "6 'til 4."

"4...?"

"P.M."

"Holy... Alright, I'ma get up now."

I quickly got up and pushed him out of the room, wanting to change. I changed out of my yesterday clothes and put on something more confortable: a football shirt and baggy jeans. I walked outside to see Jake leaning on the wall. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You ready to start working on the sleepover?" I asked him. He nodded and we got to work.

"If you could date anyone in the world, who would it be?" he asked me after an hour of working.

"Jayy Von Monroe," I answered immediatly.

"Ouch," he said and laughed.

Blood on the Dance Floor was one of my favorite bands, along with Short Stack. The rest of my favorite bands change from what I want to listen to that current day. It's usually All Time Low, or Owl City following them.

After we finished, we were both wornout from the mind-workout of having to plan it, so we both decided to go to sleep.

I woke up to find Jake gone. I knew that he went to his house, so I didn't worry about it. I looked at the time and panicked. Once again, I slept in. I grabbed my phone and texted Nicole to come to my house after she landed. I also texted Annabelle and Tammy to come over.

I sighed and then thought about something. Jake was a player, and I didn't want to get hurt. I knew that Nicole would say something about me dating him, but I didn't care. I loved him. I texted him to come over too.

He, of course, got to my house first since he was already on his way. My stomach filled with butterflies as I heard a knock on my door. I was scared of what my friends were going to say. I opened the door and seen Tammy, followed by Anna. I smiled at them. They walked in, both looking at Jake.

Tammy raised her eyebrows and glanced at me. "Suprise?" I whispered, raising my hands. She shook her head and walked in the kitchen to finish texting whoever she was texting. Anna just stood there, watching me. "We're having a sleepover!" I yelled, smiling.

Tammy walked back in the living room. "I'll get both of Anna's and my bags. He's not staying tonight," Tammy said as she walked out, putting her phone in her pocket. I swallow the lump in my throat and laughed.

Of course he wasn't going to stay tonight. What kind of guy wants to stay at a slumber party?

Tammy walked in with two bags. She threw one at Anna and threw the other on the couch. "Nice to meet you, player," she said as she took Jake's hand and shook it. I looked at Anna, wondering how she was taking it.

"I'm not a player, Tammy. I just dated a lot of girls," Jake said and released her hand. "I don't plan to date any other girls unless that girl is Jenna."

Tammy rolled her eyes, obviously not believing him. Jenna laughed and hugged her. "Let's get over this little rock because Nicole's gonna show up any minute," I said. Just then, I heard a knock on the door. I smiled and skipped to it, opening it, seeing Nicole. I hugged her as I seen her mom pull out. "I MISSED YOU!" I yelled as loud as I could and squeezed her tighter. She pushed me away and held me at arms length. She smiled and hugged me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long wait? I kind of forgot about this story. Please don't shoot me!