How could he do this to me?

Meeting Zoe and Stacey

*next day at the beach*

"god i'm glad its a warm day today, i was hoping to- " "HOLEY CRAP!!! frank sure the weathers ok but the sea? COLD!!! maybe i'll just look good on the beach instead..." Yelled Gerard with a big smirk on his face.

"yea...hey uhm...gerard? theres uhm...two girls heading our way...they look about....25-28?" Frank whispered while nodding towards the two girls.

"hi...uhm we just thought we would uhm...tel u that uhm...your flies undone..."said one of the girls while the other giggled,

"oh...oops uhm thanks...what was your names again?" replied Frank who was now bright red,

"oh uhm...my names stacey and this here is- " "i'm Zoe" butted in the tall brunette.

"oh wel uhm...my names Frank, this here is Gerard...the one trying to look good, this here is Mikey, Gerards brother, and thats Bob over there and Ray coming back from the Ice cream stand" Frank said, trying not to get hit by a wet towel thrown by Gerard.

"yeah i no, we love your music heaps" giggled Stacey.

"so how bad are you guys at surfing then huh?" asked Zoe,

"excuse me!!! we are actually ok thank you very much...if only the water was slightly warmer..." Mikey said while glaring at the sea,

"well too bad!!! you guys are guna get you're arses KICKED! you guna play or are you guys too scared?" challenged Zoe,

"hell no!!! we will win, you will be sorry you ever thought you could beat our arses" laughed gerard while running up to Zoe and stealing her board.

OMG these girls are really pretty...if only i could...GERARD what are you THINKING! although Zoe is really REALLY attractive... gerard thought to himself,

"well seeing as you girls helped out frankie...and you like our band...would you like to come and watch us rehearse? i mean we are on holiday but we still need to practice sometimes..." said Ray.

***A/N: sorry its short but i had to go and do my french h.w. lol well, hope you like... lemme no if you like it so far...luving the comments lol thanks...***