Status: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS!! I guess life happened and well... Hopefully I'll get back to this one day. And again, SORRY!

Fairy Tail

Chapter Sixteen

*4 hours later in Knoxville*

Cassie’s POV

We’d arrived in Knoxville where we would play the second show. The three bands had decided to go out to get some food together, but we’d till ended up going in different directions since we couldn’t agree on something.

I was walking hand in hand with Vince, who’d been completely absent minded since I’d come back from the shopping trip back in Nashville. I’d found her playing that stupid Worms game, while listening to The Ark, meaning there was something that bugged her. As usual though, she pretended it was nothing.

I squeezed her hand and she turned her head, giving me a warm smile, looking as if there wasn’t a care in the world. I sighed. If there was anything she was as good at as singing, it was hiding her emotions. Always had been, always will be.

“Hey Cassie, aren’t we there yet? I’m starving…” Mike shouted from behind us, where he walked next to Parker, with Alex and Elliot next to them..

“For the fifth time, I don’t know…”

“I knew we should have gone to Subway with the others.”

“Well, then you better turn around now, ‘cause I can see the sign ahead.”

“Finally some real food…” Parker said while he walked up to us and put his arm around Vince’s shoulders.

“Indeed!” Vince shouted out with a big smile on her face.

“Since when did pizza become real food?” I asked sarcastically.

“Pizza and horror night, that’s all I have to say.” He continued and smirked.

“It’s sacred and all Vince and Park time.” Vince filled in.

“It sounds healthy.” I teased and squeezed Vince’s hand again.

“Well, you only live once.” She pointed out with a laugh.

I was relieved to see her finally loosen up. We walked on while Mike kept on whining behind us, until we finally entered the pizza place. There were hardly any people, so we made ourselves comfortable by a big table in the corner.

“So, how about you guys get the pizza while we stay here and look gorgeous?” Alex said and blinked a few times.

“Do we have a choice?” Mike mumbled and rolled his eyes.

“Not really…” I pointed out cheerfully.

“Well then, the usual for my dear Vince?” Parker said and bowed in front of Vince.

“Of course, my lord.” She replied with an artificial voice.

“Mike, I trust you.” I said to Mike as he stood up.

“Yes sir.”

“Alex…?” Elliot asked.

“Whatever you’re having...” Alex answered dreamingly.

As the guys walked over to the disk, both Vince and I turned to Alex.

“Love is in the air…” Vince began to sing.

“Funny Vince…”

“Well, it’s not like you can’t deny it.”

“I wasn’t going to either. I like him. Happy…?”

“I’m always happy dear.”

“I happen to know that he likes you too… Woops, that was supposed to be a secret. How stupid of me…” I blurted out, pretending to be embarrassed while high fiving Vince under the table.

“Oh my god!” someone suddenly yelled, making all three of us jump in our seats. “Aren’t you Vince?”

A beautiful and tanned girl walked up to our table, smiling widely at Vince.

“Yeah…” Vince answered hesitantly.

“Vince from Fairy Tail?”

“That’s right…”

“Oh god… I love your music.” She said as she sat down next to Vince, giving her a quick hug.

Vince sat there looking rather confused, but managed to pull on a convincing smile.

“Well, thanks… I’m glad to hear that.” she said and scratched her head.

“This is so awesome…I've been following you on Twitter like forever and now you're here.” the girl continued and suddenly leaned very close to Vince. “I think you’re an amazing singer.”

I was about to loose it. This complete stranger is trying to hit on my girlfriend right in front of me. I clenched my fist under the table and managed to calm down a bit.

“Can I have your autograph?” the girl asked.

“S-sure… What’s your name?”

“Callie!” she said cheerfully and gave Vince a pen and a piece of paper. “C-A-L-L-I-E.”

“Here you go Callie.” Vince said and gave her the piece of paper, while smiling widely.

“Thank you so, so much.” Callie said and caressed Vince’s arm.

I felt my mouth drop.

“Was this girl for real?” I thought while she continued to openly flirt with Vince.

“Can we take a picture together?”

“Sure, why not?” Vince answered with a new confidence.

Callie stood up and pulled Vince with her towards another girl, sitting alone by a table. Callie said something to the girl and she pulled up a camera, while Callie placed herself very close to Vince where she was standing. The camera clicked a few times and for each picture, Callie moved even closer to Vince while holding her hand. The thing that bugged me though, was the satisfied smile on Vince’s face. She was enjoying this a little too much.

“Cass, I think you better get your girl down from those high horses before she falls…” Alex stated and I couldn’t agree more.

“VINCE!” I shouted, making Vince turn around immediately. “Can I have a word with you?”

She nodded slowly before turning back to Callie. “God I hate being jealous.” I thought and let out a sigh. Then I saw Callie give Vince another hug, while slipping something down Vince’s back pocket.

“I’ll be looking forward seeing you in action.” Callie said with a loud voice and blinked at Vince.

Now, I knew that Vince and I hadn’t really reached the public since we’d kept it quite discrete, but I still wanted to hit that girl so bad. Callie and her friend left, but before Vince had time to make a move I shot up from my seat and stormed up to her. On my way, I noticed the guys giving me confused look on their way back to the table, but I ignored them.

“So, what do you…” Vince began, but I interrupted her.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“Erhm… Talking to what seemed to be a fan?”

“Well, to me she seemed to be a slut.” I snapped as I stretched my arm and pulled up the small piece of paper she’d put in Vince’s pocket.

I waved it in front of her face, trying to make a point.

“Such harsh words you’re using miss Pope…” she said with a grin as she grabbed the paper. “Oh, it’s a phone number… I’m flattered.”

I couldn’t control myself any longer. In frustration I raised my hand, but Vince was faster. She stopped my hand right before it landed on her cheek. I was in shock about what I’d just done, while Vince looked rather amused.

“What’s got into you all of a sudden?”

“Nothing…” I mumbled and released my hand from her grip. “I just don’t like when strangers flirt with my girlfriend…”

“Am I sensing a bit of jealousy here?” she asked with a mischievous smile.

“No!” was my first reaction, but I decided to give in after another amused look from Vince. “Well, maybe… Yes…”

“Aaw, you’re so cute.” She said with an artificial voice. “I must say, the roll of the protective and jealous girlfriend really suits you.”

“Shut it Vince!”

“So cute…” she said in the same artificial voice.

“You know what… You’re dead to me.”

I turned around and was about to make my way back to Alex and the guys, who were looking at us with deep interest, when she grabbed my hand and pulled me back, placing us face to face.

“So if I do like this…” she whispered seductively and kissed my neck, making me shiver.

“Stop it!” I snapped and pulled away. “You can’t do that when I’m mad at you. It’s not fair…”

“Try to stop me.”

Our lips clashed together and I admitted my defeat, kissing her back with passion. Behind us, I could hear the guys shout out their usual comments, making me smile as our lips slowly parted.

“You didn’t stop me.” she pointed out with a smirk.

“I know…” I said and kissed her cheek. “But that doesn’t mean I forgive you.”

I turned around and made my way back to our table, while Vince remained on the same spot. As I sat down, I could see her let out a sigh as she slowly walked back.

“Not okay Cass…” she mumbled as she sat down in her seat again.

“I feel for you…” Park said in a sad voice while placing a pizza slice in front of her. “But remember, pizza makes the pain go away.”

We all laughed, including Vince. I sighed. Food always seemed to make her happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
From breakfast to lunch... What can I say? I like food.

Chapter Seventeen will probably be up tomorrow already, since it's a direct continuation from today... Just letting you know ;)

// sir Vincent