Status: An one-shot sequel is coming! (if you behave)

Take Me From the Hospital Bed

Thank You For The Venom

“Why the fuck did you marry that bitch?!” I shouted. I was boiling with anger. I had loved him. I had thought he loved me too. What a nice thing to find out he had married a woman without even telling me, while we were, though unofficially, dating?
“Frank, I love her”, he answered. He was completely calm. It pissed me off even more. He started picking on the hem of his black t-shirt. He wasn’t even looking me in the eyes. The golden ring on his finger shone in the sunlight coming in from the bus window. It hurt. More than anything.
”You fuckin’ told me you loved me!”
“Frankie, please calm down”
Calm down? CALM DOWN?! The man I loved had just gotten married behind my back and he’s telling me to calm down? Yeah, sure.
“What the fuck is wrong with you?” I asked. He looked at me for the first time. His eyes were free from tears, unlike mine.
“Frank, Lindsay is pregnant”, he said coldly. It took a while for the words to sink in, but after they did, I felt a stinging pain in my chest. I tasted salt, a tear had found its way to the corner of my mouth. I slammed my hand on my mouth, as to prevent myself from crying. It didn’t really help.
“Gerard, please tell me you’re lying?” I asked. My voice came out as only a whisper. He shook his head. I couldn’t take it anymore. I ran out of the bus, leaving him sitting alone on the sofa. I needed some time alone.
“Frank!” he shouted. I ignored him, running away as fast as my legs could. I ended up in a park. I wasn’t sure where I was. It didn’t really matter. Nothing mattered anymore. He had betrayed my trust.
I sat myself under a tree. There was no one else. It was nice and quiet. Or would have been, without the awful messed up thoughts inside my head. My world was destroyed. Gone. My heart had been ripped straight out of my chest.
The phone in my pocket started vibrating. I had obviously left the sounds off. Good. My ringtone was a song of ours. I certainly didn’t want to hear his voice right now. I decided not to answer the call. I just didn’t feel like it. Moments after the phone rang again. This time I answered, without bothering to check the caller ID.

“Frankie? Where are you?” his voice asked. Shit.
“Gerard, why can’t you leave me the fuck alone?” I asked.

“Frank, you know we couldn’t have been anything. Our reputations-“
“I don’t give a shit about my reputation!”
“Frankie, please-“
“Don’t fuckin’ call me Frankie”
I hung up on him. How fucking selfish could he be? He was thinking of his reputation. Like it wasn’t already ruined that much anyway. All that kissing and touching on stage, like they didn’t already know we had something.


Beep. Beep. Beep.

I hated the annoying sound of the heart monitor. Like it wasn’t already depressing enough. I was – I was in a hospital. In a coma. Failed attempt of suicide, you see. It didn’t feel exactly like what I had presumed a coma would feel like. I was just kind of lying there. I could think and all that. It was, to be honest, really boring. I couldn’t open my eyes or move my body though. I didn’t feel anything. I knew I was lying in a hospital bed, yet it felt like I was floating in sweet nothingness. I heard sounds from the room, occasionally. Sometimes it was a doctor, sometimes a friend of mine. HE hadn’t been there yet. I doubted he’d ever be. Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I just want you to know that this is my first story on mibba and now I officially hate HTML codes.
This chapter is goddamn short, but that is simply because this whole story is a random doodle I made because I was bored.
Please let me know what you think of it :)))