Status: An one-shot sequel is coming! (if you behave)

Take Me From the Hospital Bed

Dead

“Gee, we already said goodbye!” I laughed. He had his arms around me, holding me tight. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest. It made me feel much more comfortable.
“Frankie, do you really have to go?” he asked desperation obvious in his voice. I looked up into his eyes.
“It’s nothing, I’ll only be gone a couple of weeks”, I answered, trying to get him loosen his grip on me. I succeeded after a lot of trying, and took a couple of steps away from him.
“A couple of weeks are too much”, he said. I forced out a reassuring smile, glancing to the direction of the other members of the band. None of them knew what was going on between me and Gerard, and we had decided it’d be better that way.
“Come on”, he mumbled, starting to drag me from my sleeve to a random direction. I wasn’t sure how he was able to find his way around airports. I never was.
“Where are we going?” I giggled, probably sounding very girlish.
“Away from those suckers”, he laughed, suddenly stopping. I nearly fell over. I looked around, not seeing a trace of Ray’s afro, which was a good sign of them being somewhere else.
“Now what?” I asked. He didn’t answer. Instead, he closed his eyes and pressed his lips against mine. I simply stood there for a while, dumbfounded, but as his arms found their way around me I realized what was going on and answered the kiss. He ran his tongue along my lower lip and I parted my lips just a little.
“Fags!” someone shouted. That’s what you get for making out with a guy at an airport.


God, I miss those times. Before he was married. Before he became an asshole.

Be-beep.

“How the fuck can you do that to him?!”

…and here comes Gerard dearest.

“May I ask you to calm down, Mr. Way? It’s his father’s wish, you’ll just need to deal with it”
“God, is there nothing you can do?!”
“I’m afraid so. There hasn’t been a change in his condition since he slipped into the self-induced coma”

Sorry, Gee. Didn’t work.

“Do you want me to leave so you can say your goodbyes?”
“Please”

I heard the door open and close again. Someone walked somewhere close to me, and I heard the scraping of a chair.

“Frankie… I don’t really know what I should say…”

Then don’t say anything, it’s that simple.

“I – Lindsay saw the video on the internet – I assume Mikey played it to you – well, Lindsay saw it, and she – she filed for divorce”

Lindsay did what?

“She said she couldn’t be with me knowing I didn’t actually love her”

I’ll just side with her on this.

“And I’m not anyhow against it, I mean – it’s so fucking wrong – towards me, towards her and most of all towards you”

The desperation was obvious in his voice.

Be-beep.

“Frankie, there’s something I want you to know… Once you’re gone, there’s no point in me living… I’m going to – to leave this world too… But please, wake up? I need you, and I’m – I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and –“

Be-be-be-be-beep. Be-be-be-be-beep.

I could hear the heart monitor going crazy.

“Nurse? Nurse! What’s wrong with him?!”
“I’m not sure, his pulse seems abnormally fast – “

Be-be-be-be-beep. Beep –

Suddenly the sound stopped completely.

“He’s slipping away”
♠ ♠ ♠
...and I'm back. Sorry it took me so long... You must be fed up with my cliffhangers. But summer holiday just begun today, so I'll have plenty of time. Though I'll be away on tuesday, we're going to a Green Day concert.. Whatever, I hope you liked the chapter. Now, if you have a great idea for a frerard but don't want to write it yourself, send it to me? Please?

:)

xosalli