Status: An one-shot sequel is coming! (if you behave)

Take Me From the Hospital Bed

To The End

“How the fuck do you tell your best friend that you’re gay and like them?”

“Why the fuck did you marry that bitch?!”

“Frank, I think I love you”


“Frankie, please! You can’t leave me now!”

Gerard wrapped his arms around me, planting soft kisses all the way along my jawbone. I had never felt so complete before. It was where I belonged. Right there. In his arms.

“Frankie, come on, wake up!”

The water swirled past me. The white foam blinded my vision. This was it. This was the end for me. Goodbye everyone. So long.

Bee-ee-eep.

“He’s not going to make it!”
“Don’t say that!”

“Gerard, get off me!” I laughed. He tackled me to the ground. I couldn’t help myself. I started to giggle uncontrollably.
“No, I won’t”, he laughed.


“Mr. Way, may I ask you to leave?”
“No”

“Shut the fuck up! I don’t want to hear it! You told me you wouldn’t drink anymore!”

Bee-ee-eep.

“He’s not stabilizing!”
“Goddammit, you gotta save him!”
“We might not be able to”

“Gerard, I love you”, I whispered.
“I love you too”


“Clear!”

The pain was indescribable.

“It’s not working. He’s going to die. If you want to say something to him, you better say it now”
“How the fuck can you be so calm about it?”
“This happens everyday – “
“I don’t fucking want to hear that!”

Gerard hovered over me, his hot breath lingering on my neck. I let out a small moan as he started sucking at the scorpion tattoo.

“Frankie, I want you to know that I was going to ask you to marry me”

Excuse me?

“God, the only thing I want to hear right now is you saying ‘I do’”

What?

“He’s starting to stabilize!”
“It’s a miracle!”

Gerard, I love you, and I really want to, but I’m quite sure I’m dying so it’s not the best moment.

“Please, Frank! Don’t – don’t go!”
“Gerard, I love you”

Wait? Did I say that out loud?

“Frankie?”

I forced myself to open my eyes. The bright lights blinded me for a while, but soon I got used to it enough to make out some blurry figures and the room I was in. Someone was standing right next to me.
“You’re awake?” Gerard asked. I nodded. It hurt a little, though. Not long after I felt slight pressure on my lips. He was kissing me. I was awake, and he was kissing me.
“Frankie?” he started, looking me straight in the eyes, “will you marry me?”
“Yes”
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you think Frank was going to die? Hahahaaaahahahahahahaaaa.

JUST SO YOU KNOW, I DELETED THE LAST CHAPTER, WHICH I HATED BY THE WAY, AND DECIDED TO LEAVE THIS STORY HERE.

Check out the new frerard I'm co-writing with my sister (well, it has a lot more to it than just frerard) In the middle of nowhere

xosalli

PS. keep stalking my profile for possible new frerards :)