Status: An one-shot sequel is coming! (if you behave)

Take Me From the Hospital Bed

Blood

“Frankie, I’m so fucking sorry – “, he started. He looked somewhat confused still, and, in a way, disappointed.
“Sorry for what?” I asked. He hung his head, I couldn’t look straight into his eyes.
“For kissing you”, he answered. Now I was confused.
“Gee, we’ve kissed before. I don’t really understand what’s there to be sorry about”, I mumbled. He raised his head to look at me. His makeup was smudged and his hair was really messy, mine was probably too, always was after playing shows, but it made him look even sexier.
“I – Frank, I – really, I shouldn’t have done it because – because – “, he stuttered.
“Come on, spit it out”, I demanded. His expression changed into one of desperation.
“I think I – goddammit, I just can’t say it”, he said, his voice showing some impatience. He seemed really pissed off with himself at that point.
“Gerard, it can’t be that difficult. You’re my best friend, you know you can tell me anything”
“That’s what makes it difficult”
“And why the fuck is that?”
“How the fuck do you tell your best friend that you’re gay and like them?!” he shouted, slamming his hand over his mouth when he realized what he had just said. I couldn’t even blink my eyes, that’s how shocked I was. Well, if you can be shocked in a good way, that is. His eyes started watering. I hadn’t really seen him cry before, and I couldn’t take it. I stood up, wrapping my arms around him. He tensed, but didn’t push me away. Instead, he hugged me back. I stood on my tippy toes to whisper in his ear.
“If it helps at all, I like you too. In fact, I love you”
He pulled away, a tear rolling down his cheek. I couldn’t understand what I had done wrong.
“No you don’t. At least not more than a friend”, he mumbled, his voice breaking every now and then, “nobody fucking loves me”
“Ger-“
“Get the fuck away from me, I want to be alone!” he shouted, storming into his bunk and pulling the curtain to hide behind it. I sighed, following him and opening the curtain again. He was laying there with his back towards me.
“I told you, I want to be alone”, he said. I climbed next to him on the bunk and started drawing circles on his back with my thumb. He turned to face me. His eyes were red from crying. I hated seeing him like that. I decided to be bold and make a move. I pressed my lips on his. There were still traces of salt from the tears. I raised my other hand to hold his head, enjoying the feeling of him being there. He answered the kiss, wrapping his arms around me. I was in Heaven.


Be-beep. Be-beep.

“Mister Way? I think we just might be able to move your brother and Mr. Iero in the same room, like you requested”

Please, you gotta be kidding me.

“Is Gerard alright?”

Mikey sounded really depressed, I was quite sure he had been crying. I felt really bad for him, I did, knowing I had caused it in a way.

“Oh, your brother is going to be just fine. He’s still unconscious from the blood loss, but he should be waking up in a couple of days”

Gerard was unconscious? Wow, he really must’ve cut deep. Maybe I should’ve tried cutting my wrists too, instead of drowning… But drowning had somehow always intrigued me.

“Can you move him and Frank in the same room as soon as possible? I hate it when I have to be away from the other”

Oh, that’s the reason Mikey wanted me and Gerard in the same room. So he could be there with whichever of us woke up first… The thing was, Mikey dearest, me and Gerard were both unconscious because of the other. I, for one, wouldn’t have wanted to wake up and look to my side just to see him there.

“I think we can do it later today, there is a nice double room being cleaned up”
“Oh. Thank you”

Shit. I didn’t fucking want to be in the same room.

It would be nice to wake up so that I could detach myself from the life support machines, but if I woke up, I wouldn’t need the life support. The dilemma of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I have 50 subscribers! Now it's a party, free virtual Skittles for everyone (there are no red ones left, I ate all)

I had to update, because my sister demanded me to, and because she was trying to steal my IRL Skittles.

NOW I NEED YOUR OPINION:
I'm going to start a new frerard (yes, I'll still continue this one, and no, I don't know if I'll post it on mibba)

So tell me, which of the following frerards would you be most likely to read and like:

a) World War III
b) Pirates (really random)
c) Star Wars style (i.e. the other is a jedi, the other a sith)
d) Crime/murder (i.e. the other is a criminal, the other is the judge who puts him to prison, he gets out and is prepared for revenge but whoops they fall in love, would probably include hate sex o.o)