Status: An one-shot sequel is coming! (if you behave)

Take Me From the Hospital Bed

I'm Not Okay

I was walking on the dark grey asphalt. Water splashed under my shoes. The rain poured on me. I had the hood over my head, but I was still soaked wet. My cold clothes stuck to my skin. It felt really unpleasant, but I could take it, knowing I just had to walk a bit more to reach him. My one true love. Gerard.
I heard some random shouts from the other side of the parking lot. There was a white tent, one that I hadn’t seen before. It really caught my attention. I started heading towards it instead of the tour bus, my original destination. Well, if I didn’t take long, maybe Gerard wouldn’t think so badly about me, I thought. Music started playing in the tent, and I was pretty damn sure I could hear Ray’s voice. What the fuck was going on? I changed walking into jogging, and jogging into running, when I heard Mikey’s voice too. They were all there, in the tent. Why hadn’t they said anything about it to me? Just leaving me there, alone in the rain? A couple of water drops ran along my face. Maybe it looked like I was crying, I don’t know. The only thing I knew at that moment was that I had heard someone say the word ‘marriage’. Was someone getting married, without telling me? I was so confused, I couldn’t even think. When I finally reached the tent entrance, the song had changed at least twice. Mikey was the only one who seemed to notice me. He came running.
“Shit, Frankie, you missed the ceremony!” he shouted.
“What ceremony?” I asked. I honestly didn’t know.
“Come on! Your best friend gets married and you forget it?” he sighed. My best friend got married? Who? Well, Gerard was my best friend, but me and him were kind of a thing, so he couldn’t have –
“Now everybody, I want you all to cheer for my amazing husband Gerard!” a female voice announced. I felt sick to the stomach. I KNEW the voice. It was Lindsay, the bassist of Mindless Self Indulgence. She had been trying to hit on Gerard since they first met. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I wanted to puke. I really hoped it was just a bad dream, but when I pinched myself, nothing happened.
“Frankie? Are you okay? You look sick”, Mikey mumbled.
“Yea, I’m fine”, I lied, raising my glance to look at Gerard, who was standing on a table, hand in hand with Lindsay. I felt so goddamn disgusted when I noticed the golden bands in their fingers. Gerard looked at me, locking eyes with me for a while. His face was blank, not joyous like Lindsay’s. It was as though he wasn’t happy about getting married. If he wasn’t, then why did he do it? He didn’t even tell me, fuck him.
“Oh, hey Frank”, someone said behind me. I recognized the someone as Kitty, the drummer of Lindsay’s band. I just nodded as a response. I couldn’t force out even a tiny squeal.
“They make a cute couple, don’t they?” she asked, grinning. This really was my worst nightmare. Only I couldn’t wake up. Why couldn’t I??


Be-beep. Be-beep.

Silly thing to believe killing myself would be the same as waking up, don’t you think? Well, that’s what I believed… But it was a failure, after all.

“Now, Mr. Iero, here’s your new room”

Oh. I couldn’t feel, therefore I hadn’t noticed I had been transported into a new room, a new, shared room with HIM. Luckily the nurse was someone kind enough to believe, very correctly, that I could hear her.

“You’ll be alright for a while by yourself, I’ll go tell Mr. Way that you and his brother have been successfully moved”

The nurse sounded nice. Really. Like the kind of a person who you’d like to hire to watch over your children or something. Not that I had any children. Unlike HIM I hadn’t. I hadn’t realized it then, but it had to be; he had, in fact, cheated on me with her. He had gotten her pregnant, he had left me because of his reputation. The words repeated themselves in my head.

He cheated on me.

He cheated on me.

He cheated on me.


Be-beep.

There was some rustling of sheets, and it sounded like somebody had just sat up on a bed – oh god, please tell me he’s not awake!

“Frankie? Is that you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER >:D

Now I need you all to comment and subscribe, this story isn't going to be very long and I WANT ten stars o.o
Don't worry, I'll start a new frerard... I got a good idea, it wasn't in the previous list though...

Also, I promised you I would write something in plane to Barcelona, so check out my one-shot Up On The Sky

xosalli