Status: Not so new anymore. Finally Finnished! Dyswidt? ;D

Passion's Killing Floor

At The First Kiss

Ville and I were both getting ready for our date together. We had dinner reservations for seven and it was now six-thirty. We were standing side by side at my bathroom mirror, doing our hair. For a guy with hair that doesn’t require you to do a lot with it, he really put some time in getting the one curl to go a certain way- okay maybe I over dramatise, but he still put in more effort than I did.

I finished off my hair, giving it one last coating of hairspray. I set everything down on my counter and turned to pull Ville’s hand down from his head.

“It’s fine, Ville. God, that’s a lady’s job to freak over hair curls. Let me keep my job,” I giggled.

He set the comb down and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Come on, we’ll be late for dinner. Cab?” he asked me and I nodded. He didn’t have his license and I didn’t feel like driving. We walked out into the living room and he helped me put my jacket on and we left.

* * *

“So, tell me, what do you do to pass time now that you’re 100% sober?” I asked him. The topic of our sobriety had come up somehow during dinner.

“Well, I read, some days all I do is sit in my living room and watch videos. Recently I’ve taken up remodelling my tower. So I can move all my shit over there.”

“Mm. You’ll have to show me your apartment and tower sometime.”

He laughed and took a drink of his coke - which I found out he “possibly loved more than anything” so he said. The waiter came over and set down our bill. Ville and I reached for it at the same time. He smacked my hand away.

“No, no, no. I offered the date, I pay the bill,” he said, pulling out his wallet and setting some notes inside the small book, setting it back for the waiter to take.

He finished off the rest of his drink, smirking at me the whole time. He got up and helped me do the same, bidding the waiter a good night when we passed him on our way to the door. The night was cold and had goose bumps appearing on my legs.

“It’s only just nine, anything you’d like to do?” he asked.

“Walk home. Where it’s not cold,” I laughed, quietly.

We headed off down the sidewalk and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him. I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Helsinki, downtown, is so much better than the rest of it. It’s so fucking ugly. But it’s home, y’know?”

“Yeah… I think Helsinki wants to be like London or something. Although London isn’t much better in some places. Whatever, Helsinki is like an ugly chick who wants to be a model.”

He stared at me with an odd expression before he giggled a bit. “Nice comparison, love. But even ugly chicks model. They have all that, ‘beautiful in our own way’ agencies.”

* * *

It was nearer to ten when we came up to my apartment building. It had gotten a bit warmer, but not a good warm. It got humid warm, but with the Finland chill to it.

I pulled my keys from my jacket pocket as the first drops of rain came down. Ginna from the front desk was just leaving as we walked in.

“Supposed to be a bad storm all night. Best keep inside,” she said, before leaving. Just as the door closed behind her the rain came down harder and lightening lit the sky.

“Wow. Got here just in time,” Ville said.

“I hate storms,” I muttered.

“You’ll be fine. I’m here, right?”

He pulled me into the lift and we made our way up to my floor. We were quiet all the way to my room. Just enjoying being with each other.

“Thank you, Ville. I had a really good time tonight,” I said, putting my coat up.

“You’re welcome. I enjoyed taking you on a date, you’re very fun to be with.”

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. He kissed me softly, then rested his forehead to mine. He swayed us side to side, humming softly. He twirled me around and smiled as he dipped me. He kissed me again as he brought me back up.

I cupped my hand around the back of his neck and he brought his to my cheek, rubbing his thump along my jaw. My back hit the wall and only then did I realise we had been moving in the first place. He pressed his body closer to mine and kissed me harder, running his tongue gently over my bottom lip. There was no battle, we enjoyed the taste of the other.

I found myself running my hand down his chest to the waist of his pants. His hand caught mien and he pulled away.

“That’s dangerous territory, love,” he said.

His eyes were glossed over and his breathing ragged, telling me exactly how much he wanted this as I did.

“I’m sure I can handle.”

“I won’t stop,” he said, coming closer, his breath ghosting over my face.

“I don’t want you to.”

He pressed his lips back against mine gently, pulling me from the wall and down the small hall to my room. Every step towards my room reminded me how long it had been since I’d been with someone.

“V-Ville, I haven’t done this in a while, I may be-”

“I haven’t either. We can stop if you’re not ready.”

“No, no. I am. I just might be a little rusty is all,” I tried to laugh, but it got stuck in my throat, my nervousness finally showing.

He looked down at me, pecking my lips. “I’ll take care of you,” he whispered.

He stripped me and himself of unneeded clothing, laying me down on the bed. The sheets were cool against my skin and made a shiver run through my body.

Ville kissed up and down my neck, biting at my collarbone, pressing feverish kisses all along my chest.

“Are you ready?” he whispered against my neck, still kissing.

“Y-yes, oh god…”

He reached down and laced his fingers with mine and squeezed gently before positioning himself. The pain caused me to arch off the bed slightly and tears prick at the sides of my eyes. He ran his thumb along my cheek, waiting.

I nodded, gripping his hand tightly. It didn’t matter if I was ready; I needed this.

“We’ll go slow,” he said, kissing my ear, pulling out and thrusting gently. He got a pace comfortable for both of us, his eyes were closed tightly, his mouth open letting out his shaky gasps.

I gripped his shoulder with my free hand. “H-harder.” He let out a low, almost animalistic growl and trusted harder. A shudder passed through me and I felt my muscles contracting around him, making him moan, bringing us both to our orgasms.

He kissed me roughly and gripped my arms as he came down from his high. Beads of sweat rolled down his face as he laid his forehead against mine.

“Fucking hell,” He said, laughing lightly and pecking my lips.

* * *

It was still night or early morning. Dark, okay? When I got woke up by the thunder going crazy outside. There was a loud clap of thunder and the room lit up. Ville was still sleeping beside me. I nudged him and his snoring stopped and he opened his eyes slowly.

“What?” he mumbled.

“I can’t sleep with the thunder and lightning, I hate it, Ville.”

He mumbled something and opened his arms for me. I snuggled into him, laying my head on his chest. He held me and hummed something slowly as we both fell asleep.

* * *

“So I’ve been writing something lately and I was wondering if you’d maybe like to hear it…” Ville said, trailing off and staring at me.

“Of course I would, love. I adore your singing, you know that.”

“Really? Well, hmm.. I left my guitar at my flat last night so… think you could ask Danni to baby sit a little longer?”

“Sure, she wouldn’t mind watching Mindy longer,” I said sarcastically.

“Just call her,” he told me, rolling his eyes. He got up and headed to the bathroom while I dialled Danni’s number.

Naturally she complained but agreed to keep her a bit longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know he had the tower a long long time ago but for the sake of the story, let’s pretend he didn’t. Don’t shoot me for not updating for a while again. I know I keep saying this but really there has been so much school work going on and I barely have time to take a breath, let alone work on typing this up. BUT the good news is I’ve got the whole story done, I need to get it typed up and updated. Next chapter I’ll tell you how many chapters there are to the finished story. :)
And for make up you get two chapters.