Status: Not so new anymore. Finally Finnished! Dyswidt? ;D

Passion's Killing Floor

On Our Passion's Killing Floor

“So did you enjoy hearing us play?” Ville asked me.

“Play? More like mess around or act like idiots. But the bit you did play was nice.”

“Well thank you, so you know our date is coming up soon. Well actually, it’s tomorrow.. I didn’t realise until now. Excited?”

“I suppose, where are we going?”

“Well, I thought we’d get dinner and then do whatever the hell we want after that.”

“Sounds good,” I turned to look at the clock and it was nearing midnight. Time passed by so quickly, it seemed when I was with Ville.”

“You might want to head home, unless you plan on wearing my clothes again.”

“I wouldn’t mind, but I suppose you’re right. As much as I hate to leave, I love being here.”

“Oh but, you get to see me tomorrow night. So don’t be too depressed about leaving.”

“I won’t be too depressed, in fact, I won’t be depressed at all… if you model your dress for me,” he teased.

“It’s still a ‘no’. You’ll just have to wait until tomorrow like a good boy.”

“Damn, waiting sucks, y’know that right?” he laughed, setting up and scooting to the end of the bed to put his shoes on.

I scooted up behind him and sat down on my knees, wrapping my arms around his middle and resting my head on his shoulder. “Tomorrow, are you going to wear your purple beanie to our date?”

“Not unless you want me to.”

“No, no. Just it’ll be a nice change to see your hair for once.”

“He turned to me, “You’ve seen it before!”

“Rarely.”

“Bullshit.”

“No, bullshit- it’s true. You and that hat are like attached at the hip… head. Whatever.”

He laughed and removed himself from my arms, standing up. I got up and stood next to him, leading him to the door when he was situated.

“Well, I’ll see you tomorrow in that, I’m assuming, lovely dress of yours.”

“And my lovely heels. You’re hall enough that I can.”

“Six, four,” he smiled.

“Five, ten. I’ll see you tomorrow,” he leaned down and placed a kiss on my hips, actually several small kisses which turned into a longer passionate kiss. His hand gripped the back of my neck, the other on my cheek, rubbing his thumb across my cheek bone.

We pulled away and he smiled down at me, placing one more kiss to my lips before he left. I sighed and locked up the door, resting against it and reaching up to touch my kiss swollen lips.

I smiled at the thought of our kiss just seconds ago. I headed to my room and laid down on the bed, on the side that Ville had slept on the night before, inhaling his lingering scent and drifted to sleep.

* * *

My phone was ringing on the bedside table. I rolled over and opened it bringing it to my ear.

“Hello,” I mumbled.

“Well, good afternoon to you too, love. Open your door so I can steal your little kid,” Danni said. I shut my phone and threw it on to the bed. I made my way to the door and was greeted by Danni as she came in setting on the edge of the couch.

I walked into Mindy’s room and woke her up, helping her get dressed and packed her overnight bag. She walked out with Danni, hodling her teddy bear and her little backpack. I went back to my room and plopped down on to my bed. My phone rang again and I groaned reaching over to answer it.

“Hello,” I said.

“Good afternoon, darling.”

“Hello, Ville.”

“You sound tired, did I wake you?” he asked.

“Oh no, Danni did. She’s taking Mindy for the day and having her stay over.”

“Well, that’s nice of her. Am I allowed to come over? Or do I have to wait just like I do to see your dress.”

“No, you can come over. But you still have to wait to see the dress.”

He laughed and made the phone speaker crackle. “Okay, well I’m brining my shit for later, because once I’m there I’m not coming back here just to go back.”

“I don’t care, stop ranting and get over here!”

“Okay, Miss Impatient, I’m coming!” he laughed. “I’ll see you in a little bit.”

“Okie dokie, bye.”

“Good bye, darling.”

I threw my phone off to the side and rested my head back on my pillow. It seemed like minutes later my door was opening and closing, and Ville was walking back to my room. I heard him drop his bad on the floor and felt the bed sink next to me.

“You need to wake up! It’s… 1.15 in the afternoon. You need to wakie wakie!”

I rolled over, laying my head in his lap. “But I’m tired.”

“Oh but I don’t care. Here, I know what will wake you up,” he said. He moved my head off his lap and laid me on my back. Then his hands attacked my sides, tickling me. I immediately shot up,, trying to get him to stop, whilst laughing.