Status: Not so new anymore. Finally Finnished! Dyswidt? ;D

Passion's Killing Floor

On Our Passion's Killing Floor

“And don’t forget the assignment is due tomorrow,” the teacher stressed. “No exceptions.”

I headed for the door, but someone caught my arm before I could leave. I turned back to see my English teacher.

“A word Ms. Lahti, now I know you thin you can teach this class better than I and you’re only taking it, need be you get the job you want. But some common courtesy is much appreciated. And the next time you show up late for my class I’ll have you removed and failed, understood? Yes. Good to see we’re on the same page,” with that, he picked up his briefcase and suit coat- he only had them to make himself feel important, and left.

I followed behind and out the door, where Mindy and Ville were waiting; Mindy holding her bear and Ville with a cigarette perched between his lips. I pushed open the door and walked out into the cool air. Smiles lit the face of Mindy and Ville. He pulled me into a small hug and pulled away, removing the cigarette and planted a kiss on my lips, smiling and grabbing my hand. His other occupied by Mindy and headed for the sandwich shop.

“Hey, wait up!” Danni yelled, coming to a halt beside us. “Ya think you can jus’ leave me? Ha! Don think so.”

“Never ever would I think that, Dan. Never,” I joked.

“Hello, Danni,” Ville said from beside me. She just looked away and I saw her cheeks grow red, Ville peered from the corner of his eye and laughed, smoke coming out with it.

* * *

“I’ll see you later at home, yes?” Ville said, holding me to him as we said goodbye at the Arts building- where my next class was. I only had two hour and a half long classes left to go through. My next ones weren’t until tomorrow evening.

“Yes, now I must go or I’ll be late. Oh, don’t forget to feed Mindy and h elp yourself to whatever is in my house,” I said quickly, pecking his lips and turning to leave. He caught my arm and pulled me back.

“Now I hardly call that a kiss,” he said leaning down and pressing his lips to mine, moulding them together. When we pulled away, I felt almost light headed and hugged him one last time before entering the building and going to my class.

* * *

I pushed open the door to my apartment, it was dark and quiet. For a moment I thought they’d maybe gone out, until I heard movement from the couch. I leaned over the back and saw Ville and Mindy sleeping, Mindy snuggled up on top of Ville, one arm around her, other hanging off the side of the couch.

I smiled to myself and inwardly awe’d at them. Shutting the apartment door quietly and making my way to my bedroom, today was laundry day again; so I dropped my bag on the bed and picked up the basket going around my house and gathering laundry. I was In the living room picking up socks when Ville opened his eyes slowly and smiled at me sleepily.

“What’re you doing?” he yawned.

“I’m going to go do the laundry real quick and I’ll be back in a bit. You can go back to sleep, darling,” I told him.

He groaned, “ And I think I might. I’m so tired, no clue why.”

“Well, then sleep, silly,” I leaned down and kissed his forehead then his lips, before leaving and heading to the laundry room.

I had a book sitting in the basket along with the clothes so I could read while I waited for the laundry. I learned a while ago to not leave it alone in this building, we had cloth thieves.

I pushed open the laundry room door and got to work, dividing up the clothes and putting them in the wash. When no one else was in here, you could use up as many of the machines as you wanted. It sure got things done quicker. There was only one other person in here with me, it was a man I’d seen a few times around the building before.

A nod was passed between us but other than that, we kept to ourselves. I sat on top of one of the washers and opened my book. I didn’t know what it was about I’d just grabbed it from the shelf on a whim, but at least it’d keep me entertained.

When I got back to the apartment, both Ville and Mindy were awake and watching cartoons on the television. I went to Mindy’s room and put up her clothes, then headed to my room. I plopped the basket down on the floor by my dresser and fell back on the bed, closing my eyes. I laid there for a good bit before someone cleared their throat. I peeked my eyes open and saw Ville leaning against my door frame. I closed my eyes again.

I heard him shut my door and then felt the bed sink next to me. I felt him run his hand over the small amount of my stomach showing. I opened my eyes and watched him trace the tattoo on my hip- a string of music notes.

“What are you doing?” I asked him. He looked up at me and his hand came to a rest on my belly.

“It was showing, I couldn’t resist, darling. I’m a sucker for tattoos. Is this any specific tune of notes or is it random?” he asked, running his finger over the tattoo again.

“Random for all I know.”

“Mmm,” he said absentmindedly. I closed my eyes again and sighed deeply, I was a bit tired but my head was thinking too much to rest.

I felt Ville lay his head on my chest and run his hand up and down my bare side. I brought one of my hands up and ran it through his hair; for someone who claimed he didn’t’ wash often, his hair was smooth and soft. He didn’t even smell bad like most would.

He moved his head on to my shoulder and kissed my jaw, making my heart beat faster- which I was positive he could hear. He kissed right by my ear and snuggled into me more.

“So are you looking forward to our date Friday?” he asked quietly.

“Yes, are you going to wear something sexy, Mr. Rockstar?” I teasted.

“Yes, ma’am. Are you?”

“Nah. I figured I’d show up naked, show everyone me birthday suit.”

He looked up at me with wide eyes, “That sexy, eh?”

“Yes, no. I thought I’d wear a dress, for once in my life. I guess you could consider it sexy.”

“You could always try it on for me to see if it was,” he asked hopefully.

“Nice try, but you’ll just have to wait till Friday to see it sorry, darling.”

“Damn, well I tried.”

“Mhmm.”

He rubbed my side again and kissed my jaw, trailing his lips down to my neck and back again, to my lips. He pushed his lips to my own in a soft kiss. “How ‘bout now?” he laughed quietly.

“It’s still a ‘no’.”

He pouted, but I stood my ground, loving how much he asked. He eventually gave up and rested his head back on my shoulder. Mindy came into the room and jumped on the bed.

“Uncle Ville, you left me lonely,” she pouted. He rolled away from me onto his back and pulled her onto his stomach.

“I’m sorry, darling. But I’m here all week to watch you. So you don’t have to worry about being lonely.”

She squealed happily and kissed his cheeks, for a moment it made me want a little one of my own.