The Fairy of Estonia

The Kiss

I let myself fall forward onto the bed. The warm, comfortable blankets made me feel relaxed. My feet ache for running around in flats. (Note to self: Never, ever run around in flats for a long time!) Why was I running you ask? Well, after we ate pizza, the boys decided to play a game of tag.

Childish? Yes. Didn’t you mind? Nope. Although, I learned that I’m not a very fast runner. Was it worth it? Hell yea!

But that’s nothing compared to what happened next! I blushed just by remembering the incident.

*Flashback*

“Wait, wait, wait,” I yelled before Gustav would tag me. “Tom, your game of tag is getting quite boring. I suggest a game of hide-and-seek.” I used my charming smile, according to Andrea.

“I agree with Kerli,” Gustav replied. He was a little hyped up because of the sugar rush he was on. It’s not liked it bothered me. His hyped up self was cute…okay, they all are cute.

“I agree with Kerli also. I’m tired of running around.” Georg said.

I simply smiled. “Looks like either way I win. Tom, you’re it.”

“Why,” Tom whined.

“Because,” I thought for a second, “Because I said so.”

He sighed, “Fine. You have 20 seconds to hide.” And then we all ran for it.

I choose to hide in a room that was to my upper left. The room was small…as the matter of fact, I think it’s the smallest room I have ever seen. There were only two objects in this room: a bed and a small night stand. Well, if you count me, then that makes three objects.

I turned around to leave but someone opened the door before me, nearly hitting me in the face. But I have to say, my heart skipped a beat when Bill entered the room. Have I mentioned that the distance between the bed and the door wasn’t very big? No, well, now you know.

“You know, I feel quite close to you.” I was speaking figuratively of course. I looked up to see a blushing Bill. “Perhaps we should-“ I hadn’t finished my sentence. One second my lips are moving to speak and the next, my lips are moving to kiss Bill. I really want to know who loves me enough to push-I mean, who’s the idiot who pushed the door open.

“Whoa, this is a very unexpected scene.” Tom said. Georg and Gustav peered over Tom’s shoulder to see what he was referring to.

I pushed Bill off of me, not really wanting to. I mean, who would? Thousands of fan girls would kill just to be in my place.

“You’d never expect that he had it in him to kiss Kerli.” Tom whispered to Georg and Gustav but it was loud enough for all of us to hear.

*

“I’m really, really sorry, Kerli. I didn’t mean to-,” Bill was apologizing for what seemed the hundredth time.

I stopped in front of him. “Bill, I forgive you…for the hundredth time. The kiss meant absolutely nothing. Although, I wish it did.” I murmured the last sentence. “Anyway, I think it’s best if we’d call it a day, don’t you think?”

*End of Flashback*

I bit my bottom lip. I’ve been thinking about that kiss for the past couple of hours. It’s just that…he’s unforgettable. Was I love struck?

After talking mentally to myself, I heard a doorbell ring. I groaned but got up to answer it anyway.

“Hey,” I said surprised.

“Hey, Kerli, how have you been?” Melanie, my childhood friend as well, grinned. She kissed my cheek, in a greeting matter, and I did too.

“Good and you? Please, do come in.” I stepped aside for her to come in my temporary apartment.

“Great, just going where the wind blows me to,” she replied and walked in. Her eyes roamed around. “Wow, this is a nice place.”

“Thanks.” I closed the door. “Umm, how did you know that I was here? It’s great that you’re here. We haven’t talked in ages but who gave you my address?”

“Oh,” she sweetly begun, “there was a rumor going around that you’re doing a collaboration with Tokio Hotel. Since it so happens to be true, I phoned Andrea.” She smiled, but something about her made me feel…uneasy.

*Next Day*

*Melanie’s Point of View*

“What part of ‘I don’t want to talk to you’ don’t you understand?” Bill was grabbing my arms, preventing me from hugging me.

“The ‘don’t’ part. Why don’t we just go back to the way we were?” I asked him. Every time my arms broke free from his grasp, he grabbed a hold of them once again.

“Melanie, nothing happened between us. You were drunk, I took you home, and left. That’s it. Besides, I already have my attention on someone else.” Bill replied. I tried to kiss him once more but instead he softly pushed me back, not wanting to hurt me.

I let my arms dropped to my side. “If this someone happens to Kerli, don’t even bother wasting your time with her. If she ever ends up with you, it will because of your fame.” I left after saying that, slamming the door shut.

He will regret not being with me, one way or the other.

----------

©The Fairy of Estonia
♠ ♠ ♠
Melanie is a bitch, right? :}