Status: Complete.

Never Regret

Bonding

Today’s the day of our gig in Vegas. We were staying an extra day after this, because Pete just decided he wanted an extra day in Vegas, but tonight’s the gig. It should be awesome. Hell, it’s sold out! I woke up in Michael’s bed in the hotel, having shared a bed with him last night, even though Mike was in the room too. Well, it’s not like we were fucking or anything is it? Anyway, I woke up to the sounds of giggling, and darted my eyes across the room to see Victoria and Taylor standing there, hands over their mouths.

“How did you get in?” I mumbled, pushing my hair out of my eyes.

“Mike let us in,” Taylor grinned.

Thanks, Mike.

“Alright, what do you want?” I yawned.

“Us three are having a girls day out, so get up!” Victoria said excitedly.

And loudly. Loud enough to wake Michael up beside me.

“Okay, I’ll meet you in half an hour. I need to have a shower,” I nodded.

“With Chizzy?” Taylor taunted.

I rolled my eyes, shooing them out of the room. When Michael and I were alone, I stroked the hair out of his eyes, pecking his lips good morning.

“Mmm, what did they want?” Michael murmured, slowly opening his eyes.

“Apparently I’m spending the day with them,” I smiled.

“Oh,” Michael frowned.

“We still have tonight in the hotel and tomorrow, although tomorrow’s Tay’s birthday so I’m having a girly night in with her,” I reassured.

“Then we’d better make the most of it, hadn’t we?” Michael drawled in his gorgeous accent.

I chuckled and pressed my lips gently to his. Michael moaned softly and rolled on top of me, making me giggle into his mouth. He groaned again, but he also started to harden. I froze and Michael broke away, cursing under his breath.

“I’m sorry, that giggle had more of an effect that I thought it would,” Michael said, embarrassed as he rolled off me.

“Uh, I guess it’s only natural. I’ve got to have a shower, but I’ll say goodbye before I leave?” I suggested, standing up.

Michael just nodded, lying back down.

“You’re not going to find it weird if I jack off to the thought of you in the shower, right?” he called as I walked away.

I snapped my head to face him, blushing deeply and my eyes going wide as I realised he wasn’t joking. Michael just laughed at my reaction, leaving me to go into the bathroom. Fuck, I didn’t know I had that effect on him!

*

It was half an hour later, and I was walking down the main street of Las Vegas dressed in a yellow t-shirt with black designs on, a pair of short grey shorts, a black fedora and yellow converse. All my accessories were either bright yellow or bright pink, including bright pink eyeshadow. The bright pink was to match my bra, even though no-one could see it.

“So where are we going first?” I yawned.

Yes, I was only wearing the fedora because I was too tired to do my hair.

“There’s a pretty neat mall down the road, BUT first I have to take you to the coca cola factory,” Victoria gushed.

“There’s a coca cola factory?” Taylor gasped.

Don’t ask, she’s obsessed with the stuff.

“With all the different flavours too,” Victoria grinned.

“This is greatest place in the world!” Taylor sighed happily, throwing her arms around us.

We laughed, me rolling my eyes. Gotta love my crazy friend.

“So what did you and Chizzy get up to last night, eh?” Taylor asked teasingly.

“We talked for most of it,” I shrugged.

Victoria and Taylor sent each other an ‘as if’ glance, making me shake my head.

“I’m serious. We haven’t gone very far, because...I can’t quite yet. I’m still nervous about being with someone in any form of intimacy,” I explained quietly, blushing lightly.

“Because of Joseph,” Taylor sighed.

“Yeah, because of him,” I nodded glumly.

“And Chizzy’s okay with this?” Victoria asked sympathetically.

“He said he is, but he’s a guy at the end of the day. They think with their dicks without realising it sometimes,” I sighed.

“You know Chizzy isn’t like that,” Victoria pointed out.

“He wouldn’t push you into anything,” Taylor added.

“Yeah, I know. I just don’t want to disappoint him. I don’t let people in easily, you know that,” I murmured.

“Hey,” Taylor started.

She pulled me into a firm hug, Victoria hugging us too, like a big Mack sandwich. Eventually Taylor let go, smiling at me.

“Just be yourself around him, okay? Don’t be afraid to trust him,” Taylor urged.

“I’m trying,” I nodded.

Taylor and Victoria grinned, each of them linking arms with me. I chuckled as the three of us walked down the sidewalk like this, eager for a distraction. Maybe some girly time away from Michael is just what I need.

*

Taylor, Victoria and I ended up spending pretty much the entire day in Vegas, just shopping and eating. It was great spending time with just girls, seeing as I barely got to do that. I knew Taylor and Victoria had become really close over the tour already, but it was pretty cool that they didn’t share any private jokes or talk about stuff only they’ve talked about in front of me. I didn’t feel like a third wheel at all, actually. Anyway, we headed back to the venue at 7pm. It didn’t take us long to get backstage, but Pete ran at us, out of breath, as soon as we got in the side doors.

“Mack, the guys are already on stage,” Pete panted.

“What?!” I yelped.

“You need to go on now,” Pete said.

I looked down at my outfit, shaking my head. I can’t go on in this!

“Victoria, give me your waistcoat,” I ordered, getting an idea.

She raised an eyebrow but did so, leaving her in just her white t-shirt. I pulled my yellow t-shirt over my head and Pete’s eyes went wide and he quickly turned his back. I snorted as Taylor and Victoria laughed. Pulling on the black waistcoat over my bright pink bra, I did up the second button, letting the top of the bra show. Along with my shorts, random jewellery and fedora, this isn’t bad.

“Okay, let’s go,” I grinned, handing Taylor my t-shirt.

Pete turned back around and he chuckled at my outfit, before leading the way to the stage. The roadie handed me my bass guitar, which I gladly took. I ran on stage, quickly throwing my bass strap around my neck.

“Uh oh, looks like Mack was running late,” Logan laughed.

I looked down at my outfit and shrugged. It could be worse.

“Thanks to our merch girl and the wonderful Vicky-T,” I smiled.

“You could’ve worn a t-shirt, Mack,” Reece teased.

“I don’t think I look that bad, what do you think, Vegas?” I asked the audience.

I laughed at the cheers and applaud from the crowd, sticking my tongue out at my bandmates. Hah.

“Well now that you’ve finally joined us, we can start,” JC grinned.

“This is one of our favourite songs called She Takes Me High,” Logan announced.

“Last nights dream,
We rode our bikes,
To our tree house by the sea,
And there we laid and said we'd never leave.

Last nights dream,
I promised you would have,
The whole world at your feet,
And that we'd lay On a bed we made of leaves.

And we both know,
You're everything I need,
And now I know,
What she does to me,

She takes me High,
She takes me High,
She takes me High,
She takes me High,
She wakes me up,
She breaks me down,
She’s got me 10 feet off the ground,
She takes me High, high,
She takes me high tonight.

Last nights dream,
We drove your car,
To the dead end of your street,
And we made love where no one else could see.

Last nights dream,
I held your hand,
And asked if you would be,
Forever mine, together you and me.

And we both know,
You're everything I need,
And now I know,
What she does to me.

She takes me High,
She takes me High,
She takes me high,
She takes me high,
She wakes me up,
She breaks me down,
She’s got me 10 feet off the ground,
She takes me High tonight.

I'll keep sleeping,
If I don't stop dreaming,
I would stop my breathing for you.
I'm not leaving,
This life I'm dreaming,
Cause I can’t stop living with you.

She takes me High,
She takes me High,
She takes me high,
She takes me high...
She wakes me up,
She breaks me down,
She’s got me 10 feet off the ground,
She takes me High, high,
She takes me high tonight.”

We ended with a loud chord and the crowd cheered and screamed. I do love that song. It’s just so happy!

“Now, our next song is a cover song,” Logan announced.

“My girlfriend Taylor made us watch this girly film called...wait, what was it called, Mack?” Reece asked.

“Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging,” I snorted, rolling my eyes.

“Right, that. In it was a band called The Stiff Dylans and they did a cover song originally by The Buzzcocks. Taylor loves the song and she persuaded Logan to do it tonight for you all,” Reece explained.

“Yeah, thanks sis,” Logan laughed.

“It’s called Fallen in Love,” JC grinned.

Reece counted us in, and all four of us started playing, and after a short introduction, Logan stepped towards his microphone.

“You spurn my natural emotions,
Make me feel like dirt (I'm hurt).

And if I start a commotion,
I run the risk of losing you,
What is worse.

Ever fallen in love with someone,
Ever fallen in love, in love with someone,
Ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with.

I can't see much of future,
Unless we find out who's to blame, what a shame.

And we won't be together much longer,
Unless we realize that we are the same.

Ever fallen in love with someone,
Ever fallen in love, in love with someone,
Ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with.
Ever fallen in love with someone,
Ever fallen in love, in love with someone,
Ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with.

You spurn my natural emotions,
And make me feel like dirt (I'm a mess).

And if I start a commotion,
I only end up losing you,
What is worse.

Ever fallen in love with someone,
Ever fallen in love, in love with someone,
Ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Mackenzie's day and gig outfit
She Takes Me High, by We The Kings
Fallen In Love, by The Stiff Dylans

Couldn't resist making Chizzy say something perverted ^_^
I kinda like her gig outfit too =]
and that last song? One of my favourites EVER!

I'm away for a week now, so leave some nice comments for me to get back to!
xo