Status: If you want to join this, message me, Monster! :]

The Life of a Teenager

Will it end?

I love that I hate you

I hate that I love you

I don't mean the second one,mostly because I don't love you anymore.But for some shitty reason,I'm still stuck.

I wish it was easier.Like when we used to goof off in history,but I wish you didn't laugh when the teacher caught me and not you.It all started when I finally got over him.I was happy,because I didn't think you were similar at all.I thought you were almost like some rare gold no one else wanted because you were too nerdy to them or something.I was wrong.

Your somehow an athlete,but also nerdy.Your somehow an idiot,but still on honor roll.I somehow adore you,but still hate your guts.I somehow find you attractive,but still barf at the thought of me touching you in anyway.

I don't sit next to you anymore,and barely talk to you.One of my friends sits next to you,and she tells me great stories of how your friends call you 'Guillermo WHORE-Nandez'.

You like her.I don't blame you,she has everything I don't,but I'm still pissed.I put up with you and listened to you,but you still don't get it.

I used to love you,now I'm just stuck with you in limbo.I still have feelings,but I don't love you.

I remember how when I got over you for about a month,Ii was so happy.I didn't try to think of something to say to you or change from PE extra fast just to see you after school.

Your the reason I can't sleep and am cutting myself again.

I wish you never existed