Status: If you want to join this, message me, Monster! :]

The Life of a Teenager

He Still Continues To Pull Me Back In...

I just recently wrote my heart out about a boy named Brandon. You might remember him from the previous chapter...If you read it.

I'm here with another installment of The Brandon Tales...

A little dramatic but appropriate.

Like I said at the end of the chapter, I still text him. I still waste my time on him. Well, recently I've been getting sick of his games... Although I don't think he even realizes he's doing anything wrong!

Well he is.

This time he's sleeping around with my best friend. Her name is Jackie. Who is in the same situation as me, only the difference between me and her is she gets lucky. She gets to see him, even...Sleep with him. Behind my back. Made him look like he was ignoring me when he was too busy fingering her. (Sorry if it isn't appropriate for the rating.)

But this is all beside the point. The point is, now I'm doing everything in my willpower to see him. I haven't seen him in weeks. I really miss him. Today was the last straw. Last night I was texting him, begging him to spend just even two hours with me. And he stopped texting me.

Well Jackie being the "good friend" that she is texted me... Telling me that he was acting like a jerk. Saying things like "I really wish I could have hung out with you today." It really hurt, so I kept saying "This is it! I give up on him"...When he texted me... He texted me first. So I texted back. And I was telling him something personal, and he replies with "Oh I'm sorry babe :/"

He's pulling me back in! I tried telling myself he means nothing by it, but yet again I found myself swooning over it and grinning like the love sick puppy that I am.

How am I ever going to get over thisboy jerk?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Got bored, thought I'd share my feelings. :P