Status: If you want to join this, message me, Monster! :]

The Life of a Teenager

The Stab Wound

I thought he loved me. He even said so. I had everything, best friends a cute crush/boyfriend parents happy and awesome. But I never noticed the other girl. She said she was my best friend smiling saying I was the best giving me hugs and air kisses. But I didn't know she was using me to get to my boyfriend. Philip.

I never noticed how she would touch him on the hand saying "Hey".

How he would say he loved me staring past me looking at my best friend. I thought it was because I was short and he didn't want to say it to my face because he felt nervous. He could have just broke up with me but no he wanted to make her jealous.

I kissed him in front of her and he shoved his hands up my shirt. She growled, I stopped, he smirked. I said my good byes and walked home. It was dark and I was cold. I vaguely remember me wearing shorts on such a cold day. Then I felt a knife stab in my abdomen and words hiss.

"He is mine best friend." then I fell on the ground blacked out. I woke up in the hospital in pain. I was there 6 months my injury was serious and my fragile not worked out body seemed faint. I almost died. And when I got back to school the first thing I saw when I walked on campus was them sucking faces. I'm guessing you know them. I cried and slapped her.

I heard her hiss, " He is mine best friend." I knew it was her. I ran like hell. I ran away with him trying to catch me. I then got into fighting and I was planning to beat her up but I couldn't do it. Even though she hurt me stabbed me and played me. I couldn't.

I sat in despair my heart stone and never to love but I cared a little and was polite but I always kept my head down.

By the way...her name was....Brenda.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was hurt and I don't want to be again