Status: Inactive.

Puppy Love

Paws #1

+Matt's Point of View+

I stopped running and watcher her run. we were all running; practicing and training. There were just things you had to prepare for; to be ready at any moment in time. I tried to catch my breath. Zacky Vengeance stopped next to me, watching her as well with a raised eyebrow.

"...What?" I asked, making a face at him. He shrugged a little.

"She's hot. You know that as well as I," he smirked, keeping her in his sights. "I think I'll follow her for a while, you know. to get a better view." he took off. There was no way that I was going to let him get away! I followed him quickly, and before I knew it, we were right behind her. Oh, what a sight to see! I was practically drooling all over everything. Zacky nudged me with his arm, nodding towards her. He started to run next to her, resting a hand on her lower back. He smiled down at her, she her back up at him.

"Hey, hun," he quickly glanced back to smirk at me. "You able to keep up?"

"You seem to be having trouble keeping up with me," She said, panting.

"Ooh, you think so? How about I race you to the bedroom?" he smirked at her, letting his hand fall-not before brushing over her ass though. There were always the things that piss me off. He should keep his hands to himself! "I'd be careful, someone has a special interest in your ass..." he said, nodding towards me. She turned to look at me shyly, blushing. I shook my head.

You see, she was the only female in the whole pack. That made six of us. And, being the nature that we are, we all drooled over her. No one had been lucky enough to get her in our bedrooms, but we tried relentlessly. Also trying to get into her bedroom. She slept too soundly to bother, though. We had all agreed on that one late night.

We all stood at her door, peeking into her room. She was fast asleep, growling quietly at something in her dream. Imagine five, horny-as-hell wolves, whimpering over this one female. As far as we knew, she had no idea of this incident, but that could easily change. I was snapped back to reality when I ran smack into her, knocking us both over and landing on top of her. I scrambled to get up quickly, helping her up as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
The banner in the back was made by me. It has all of the characters on it. Lets see who can guess all of them before the story ends.
But don't worry. This is only the beginning.

Comments are wonderfully amazing, I wont lie. Subscribe so you don't miss a beat!