Status: Inactive.

Puppy Love

Paws #9

"...At OUR window?!" Why?! Fucking A...if we had vampires showing up at our doorstep... I had to let the guys know...

'Yeah...she was here first...'she sighed, sniffing the ground out of boredom. Once at the door, I let her through and followed her to my bedroom. She jumped onto my bed, sprawling out comfortably.

"...Stay there." Fuming, I stormed downstairs. "GUYS!" I shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

They all came into the room quickly. Brian was in Mutt form and the rest were in human. "We have a problem... there is a vampire watching us," I sighed.

"...A vampire?" Jimmy repeated, raising an eyebrow. "How? There's none even close to here."

"There was one outside the kitchen window." I shook my head at the thought, "And guess where Paws just led me? Straight to their house."

'I knew something smelled weird when you came back in the house...' Brian made a face.

"...I'm not ashamed to kick a dog," I warned, glaring down at him.

'Dude...! I'm telling you! you smell weird, okay?! I'm sorry...' he sighed. 'Paws saw her?'

"Paws went into the house and tried to...I don't even know. All I heard was Paws whimper, so I tried to break down the door. She's convinced the vampire is good."

"But... she knows vampires are bad..." Matt sighed. I shook my head.

"I know, but something says that the vampire is safe. We need to keep her safe, and away from it, okay?"

"Agreed." Jimmy and Brian nodded. I must say, it's always funny to see a dog nod.

"...Johnny?" The shortest out of all of us had stayed quiet the entire time. Something unusual for him.

"What...?" he sighed, "Let me guess. You want me to guard the edge of the property to make sure the vampire stays out...?"

"...Good idea!" I smiled. Good. One less thing I had to do, and more time for me to spend with her...

Kind of funny, considering I was just making sure that he agreed with me. "We're good?" Jimmy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." I headed back up to my room quickly. I closed and locked the door. Paws came up to me happily, walking between my legs and around me again. Her nose brushed my crotch once more. God damn it! This time she stayed between them, and did it again. I couldn’t help it-I started panting quietly. "P-Paws... come on, stop." I moved and laid down on the bed. She transformed before my eyes, laying down next to me and pulling the blanket around herself. Kissing my cheek, she smiled.

"Yeah, yeah...you're so happy," I stuck my tongue out at her, trying to get comfortable.

"I am very happy," She smiled, kissing my cheek again.

"Even though I pulled you away from that vampire?" I raised an eyebrow, though found it impossible to resist smiling back.

"Yeah... I...I like you. I don't want to make you upset..."

"You like me, huh?" I moved closer to her playfully. Might as well have a little fun!

"I like you." she said, moving closer to me as well with a giggle.

"Yeah? How much?" I moved even closer, letting my breath play across her lips. Hey...at least I wasn't the only one who felt a connection!

"This much," She whispered. She hesitated, but pressed her lips to mine gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw, puppy love
ha! bad pun :)

here ya go darling kalisweetblood you're amazing :)