Status: Inactive.

Puppy Love

Paws And Claws #8

"Open this fucking door-" it opened, revealing the vampire. "Give me my dog," I glared.

"You're quite the dog yourself," She chuckled. Paws dashed out of the house, turning around and trying to push me inside.

"No. bad girl," I pointed my finger at her angrily. "Go home," I pointed through the woods. She shook her head, trying to headbutt me inside. "Stop that! We're going home!"

"Why? Why can't you come here...?" the vampire asked, being sure to stay out of the sunlight.

"...We're going home," I repeated, glaring at her before grabbing Paws gently by the nape of her neck.

"Was it that loud whimper before I opened the door...? I just tripped over her... I'm really sorry..."

"I don’t care. Come on, Girl," I pulled her along with me. She whimpered, walking with me.

'Zacky...come on...let's go back...!' I could hear the pout in her voice.

"No!" I hissed under my breath. How strange would it look if I was talking to my dog?

'Zack...' she pulled away from my grip and walked next to me. 'why are you mad at me...?'

"You should know better than to run up to a vampire like that!" I lost it. Every werewolf knew that!

'But she's okay! I know she is!' She insisted, her eyes pleading as she looked up at me. 'You don't know until you try!'

"Paws, no more. Stay with me, and away from that house," I sighed, stuffing my hands into my pockets.

'I want to meet her,'She muttered stubbornly.

"No! Vampires and werewolves don't mix! Don't you realize how easily she could kill you?!"

'I could kill her back! I'm strong!'

"Paws...please. for me. Stay away from that house- how did you see her?" I asked, suddenly, stopping in the yard. "You were eating...!"

'she was at the window...'
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm... vampires? :P

kalisweetblood she's amazing.
none of you are though. :P comment god damnit!