Status: I'm Going to start prewriting chapters and set up a schedule.

My Little Angel

Phone Call

Matt's POV

"Hey Zacky! Get me a beer" I yelled.

We were all lounging around the pool. All the guys with their girlfriends, except for me. Val was upstairs doing her nails because she didn't want to get her hair wet. Nobody likes Val -not even her twin sister Michelle- they think she's just after my money. Anyway...where is Zacky with my beer?

"ZACKY! BEER!" I yelled

"GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND GO GET IT YOURSELF" He yelled back.

I grumbled, but got up anyway. I grabbed my beer out of the fridge and made my way back outside. Just as I pulled the door open the phone rang. I closed the door and went to answer the phone.

"Hello?" I answered

"This is the Carson City Police Department. Is there a Matt Sanders there?" The voice asked.

"Speaking"

"This is Officer Creanga. Did you by any chance know an Abigail Preston?"

Abigail, Abigail...AH! Abby, I remember iIwent out with her for a month, we had a fling while I was on tour. But that was 4 years ago. Why are they calling me?

"Yes, I knew her"

"Did you have any sexual relations with her?"

"Yes, Why?"

"We received a call a couple days ago from one of her neighbors, they said they heard crying in her apartment and we sent someone to check and found that Ms. Preston had left her 3 year old daughter in the apartment. Since Ms. Preston was nowhere to be found, I did some research to find the girl's father. I have reason to believe that this could very well be your daughter" Officer Creanga finished.

My voice stilled in shock. A daughter...but if I had a daughter why didn't Abby tell me?

"Are you sure?" I asked, my voice strained.

"The timeline fits. Would you mind coming over and seeing her? Then take a paternity test if your still not sure?"

"Absolutely. I can be there by 6 o'clock this evening" I said quickly. Something in my gut was telling me she was mine.

"Alright. Come to the Police Station, I'll be waiting. Just ask for me"

"Alright, thank you" I said, then I hung up.

I just stood there for a moment, then ran to the backyard.

"AVENGED BOYS IN THE BASEMENT NOW!" I shouted.

Within seconds everyone was downstairs, door shut and locked.

"We are going to Carson City" I stated

"Why?" Zacky asked.

"Because... You all remember Abby from 4 years back?" They nodded. "Well apparently she had a daughter...mine"

They all just stood there with a look of shock. Brian recovered first.

"Well... maybe Abby's lying" He suggested

"Abby didn't call me. Apparently she left the little girl in the apartment by herself and disappeared." I said suddenly angry. Who does that to a 3 year old girl?!

"When are we leaving?" Christ asked

"It's 12 o'clock now. Call the pilot to get the jet ready, we leave at 2. Pack up, we'll only be gone for 3 days at most. And no one says anything to the girls" I answered

"Sure" They all said, then left to get ready.

'I can't believe it... I was on my way to meet my daughter'
♠ ♠ ♠
Got this idea in English class already have ideas going threw my big head
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry but Val's a bitch in this story