Status: I'm Going to start prewriting chapters and set up a schedule.

My Little Angel

Tabloids

It’s been a week since the Val incident and Faith is still withdrawn around us. She hardly says a word and she doesn’t play around with the guys as she used to. She won’t even sleep in her own room now in fear that ‘the evil lady will get her.’ I swear if I ever saw or heard from Val I would fucking deck her. Right now I am sitting in my music room thinking of a way to bring Faith out of her shell. Absently, I started playing Dear God as I thought of the upcoming show charity concert. I would have to leave Faith for 4 hours while we played. After the last time I left her I don’t think I could handle it again, especially with consequences like now.

A lonely road crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there, back where I'd love to be, oh yeah

Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again


The door to the room creaked opened and Faith stood there, clutching onto her stuffed gorilla. She slowly entered the room and approached me. She put her little hands out and I put down the guitar and pulled her onto my lap.

“Sing to me daddy” She commanded softly.

I started at the beginning of Dear God again.

A lonely road crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there, back where I'd love to be, oh yeah

Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again

There's nothing here for me on this barren road
There's no one here while the city sleeps and all the shops are closed
Can't help but think of the times I've had with you
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through, oh yeah

Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again

Well, some search never finding a way
Before long they waste away
I found you, something told me to stay
I gave in to selfish ways
And how I miss someone to hold when hope begins to fade

A lonely road crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find

Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need the person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again


I finished the song and Faith looked up at me.

“You have a prettyful voice daddy,” She said as she flashed me her beautiful dimpled smile.

“Thank you baby.” I said. “Are you hungry?”

“Ummm…yes. I want Mac and cheese,” she said cheekily.

I laughed, “Okay baby. Go watch TV in the living room while I make lunch, then later, how about we go to the beach?”

“The big water daddy?” she asked in an amazed voice.

“Yep.”

“Yay!!” she squealed, jumping off my lap and running into the living.

I laughed as I walked into the kitchen and started making Mac and cheese. It looked like Faith was gonna be back to herself soon.

I put Faith’s food in a Dora bowl and grabbed my own. I walked into the living room where Faith sat and placed her face on the table.

“Here you go baby.” I said giving her a spoon. She turned and gave me a smile.

“Tank you daddy.” I smiled at the way she said ‘thank’.

We sat in the living room eating and watching Spongebob. I wonder…Spongebob has so many holes and he’s a sponge…why isn’t he really fat…

I was brought out of my mindless wondering when my phone rang. I reached into my pocket and check the caller id. Hm, I wonder why Jimmy’s, usually he just comes over.

“Hey man, what’s up?”

“Dude, you are not gonna believe what I just saw,” Jimmy said. I sat up straight.

“What is it?”

“Check out buzz net.” Was all he said.

I looked at Faith to see she was still eating, so I got up and when into the kitchen where my laptop was. I went to buzz net and the first thing I saw were the words ‘M Shadows Secret Daughter’

Then I saw pictures of the girls at the mall with Faith and of when we first had the barbeque. I quietly seethed as I read over the article.

“Hey man, you still there” I heard Jimmy’s voice.

“Yeah…who the fuck gave them these pictures and who talked to the reporter. I’m gonna beat whoever the hell did.”

“Well there’s only one person who-” I cut him off.

“That fucking bitch! She just doesn’t understand does she? Next time I see I swear I’m gonna-” I broke off when I saw Faith in the doorway, her bowl in one hand and her stuffed gorilla in the other.

“Daddy…” she whimpered. I immediately placed a calm expression on my face.

“Jimmy, I’ll call you back.” I said hanging up the phone.

“Oh, sweet baby, I’m sorry. Daddy didn’t mean to scare you.” I crossed over to her and put her bowl on the counter. Then I picked her up and held her to my chest.

“Daddy’s sorry baby” I kept whispering, stroking her hair. “I was just upset about something uncle Jimmy told me. I won’t yell anymore, I promise.”

I rocked her gently as she quieted down.

“Daddy scary when he angry,” Faith’s soft voice whispered in my ear.

“I know baby. I’m sorry for scaring you.” I said again kissing her temple.

She pulled back and looked at me. Then she gave me a small smile.

“Daddy like gorilla” she said holding up her stuffed animal.

I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i didnt update yesterday like i said. But it was my mom's birthday and she only gave me enough time to change out of my uniform and then we left. we went to the Rainforest Cafe...I love the Rainforest Cafe.
Anyway i've had a serious case of writers block...which is why i havent updated in almost 4 months.

I promised you two chapters, but the next one is coming later on today.
This is just a filler. the real stuff is about to start next chapter.

Image