Status: I'm Going to start prewriting chapters and set up a schedule.

My Little Angel

Explosion

The next day I decided to take Faith to my parent’s house. My mom had been calling me to bring Faith over for a week now.

“Are you excited to see grandma and grandpa today baby?” I asked Faith.

“Yea. Daddy…does grandma make cookies?” she questioned

“As a matter of fact, she makes the best cookies ever. Maybe if we’re lucky she’ll have some fresh out the oven.” I said. I really did hope she made cookies, the last time she made me cookies was before we went on tour almost a year ago, and the guys ate most of them.

We pulled into my parents’ driveway and I parked the car. Before I turned the car off my father was already walking down the driveway. Before I could open my door, my dad had Faith out of the car and was swinging her around in circles.

“Awe, look at my grandbaby. You got so big.” He cooed.

I laughed. “Dad, its only been a week since you saw her. Remember you and mom just popped right into my house and took her. You didn’t even say hi to me until I had managed to pry Faith from you.”

“Well, a week is a long time,” he huffed.

I laughed and followed him into the house. Just as I hoped, the aroma of freshly baked cookies filled my nose. My dad took Faith into the family room and I went to see my mom. She was just taking a batch out the oven.

“Hey mom.” I greeted as I discreetly reached for a cookie.

“Hi Matt,” she said, then “Put the cookie down, those are for later.” She smirked.

“Damn… you always knew when I was getting a cookie.” I pouted.

“Mmm… where’s my grandbaby?”

“I fine mom by the way, thanks for asking” I said sarcastically.

“Matt how are you? Fine? Great, now where’s my grandbaby?” she questioned again.

“ She’s with dad.” I murmured staring at the cookies.

“Grammy!” Faith shouted running in the kitchen and to mom.

“Hey Faith” my mom picked her up.

“Grammy, Grammy… grandpa said you made me cookies!” she said excitedly.

“I sure did… here, taste them.” My mom handed Faith a cookie and I gaped.

“How come I don’t get a cookie?”

“Because.” Mom retorted simply.

Faith wiggled out of mom’s arm and I lifted her into mine.

“Here daddy.” She said holding her cookie out for me to bite.

“Thank you baby.” I said taking a bite. “Mmmm”

While I was savoring the chocolate chip cookie Faith moved out of my arms and ran back into the living room.

“So, Amy is coming home today from college for break.” My mom stated

“Oh shit. Please tell me you told her about Faith.” I pleaded with wide eyes.

“Language Matthew, and I-”

“I’m Home.” A voice rang out. “Hi mom” Amy greeted walking into the kitchen.

“Hi darling. It’s nice to see you again.” Mom said giving Amy a hug.

“Hi Amy.” I said nervously.

She turned to me with a smile then ran into my arms. I hugged her back as I looked at Mom from over her shoulders. I looked at her with wide eyes and she just shrugged her shoulders.

“So, how is my favorite brother?” Amy asked as she pulled back.

“I’m good, actually I gotta tell you some-”

“DADDY!” my little girl laughed as she ran towards me. I reached for her as she jumped into my arms. “Grandpa’s trying to-” she stopped as she notice d the new person in the room and curled herself into my chest.

“D-Daddy? Matt since when do you have a kid?” She stammered.

“Where’s my little munchkin?!” dad roared as he walked in the room. He stopped as he noticed the tension in this room and Amy.

“Hi Amy.” He said awkwardly giving her a hug. She paid no attention to him, but looked at me with a shock of horror.

“Oh my god! You cheated on Val!” she stated.

“No I-” I started

“I thought she was lying and now-”

“Amy.” My parents said sternly. She turned to glare at my parents.

“How can you just stand there knowing that your son went out and fuck some dirty whore?” she questioned.

“What your language!” My mom shrieked. Amy then turned to me.

“This little brat-”

“Watch your mouth around my daughter.” I said growing angry.

“- is the reason you broke up with Val. Plus your keeping her?! She should be with whatever whore you fucked behind Val’s back!”

Faith cowered even closer into my chest and that just made me angrier. I clutched her closer and laid a hand on her head and covered her ears.

“You will shut your fucking mouth when talking about that bitch and you will not insult my daughter!” I yelled.

“But Val-” she started angrily.

“Amy, that is enough!” my dad said.

She just turned to glare him before she left to go upstairs. As her door slammed, Faith started whimpering. I cursed lowly and rubbed her back to soothe her.

“Geez. I know her and Val are best friends but to do that is out of line.” I stated to my parents.

“Matt if I had known she’d act like that I would have told you she was coming home sooner.” My mother said.

“It’s not your fault. Even when Val’s not here she still manages to cause problems.” I said exasperated.

“Matt-” My dad started, but Faith started full-blown crying.

“Shit. She was just getting better.” I said as I began the process of calming her down again.

Damn Val and damn her close friendship with my sister. I just got my little girl back to normal, now I have to start over. I sighed. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating for a while, i have no excuses but writers block but even then i had some ideas..... so im sorry.
not what i originally wrote. i changed this chapter multiple times and decided what i was gonna write to save for later. from now on im gonna prewrite the chapters so i can have a steady update schedule. My next update will have a schedule. AND i havent forgotten about your part in the story Miss.CorrCorr, you're coming up soon.

COMMENT. CRITICIZE. FEEDBACK

Image