Status: I'm Going to start prewriting chapters and set up a schedule.

My Little Angel

Cheater

I woke up to something moving on my arm. I opened my eyes to see Faith tracing my tattoos. I smiled down at her.

"Good morning baby girl" She looked up at me and smiled.

"Good mworning daddy" She said. I looked at my watch and saw it was 10 o'clock. I got Faith ready, then myself while she watched TV. I got the guys up and waited for them to get dressed, then we went to breakfast.

I learned Faith was a little shy, but talked nonetheless. She told us her favorite things to eat, watch, favorite color. Then the guys all got into an argument about who was her favorite uncle. Faith just giggled through the whole argument until I told the guys it was time to get on the jet.

*Time Lapse- Driving Home*

Faith fell asleep on the jet, which she was excited to get on, even for her first time flying. Right now Faith was in her car seat sleeping. I pulled up to the house and saw Val's car wasn't their. Whatever, must be out shopping. I parked my car in the driveway and went to get Faith out the car. i took her up to my room and laid her down on the bed. I went to go get the stuff from the car. When I came back down to shut the door Val pulled up.

"Hey Val" I called from the doorstep. She got out and gave me a hug. I sniffed her and she smelt different.

"Val, what's that smell? It smells like axe, sweat and sex" I said accusingly. She looked at me and I saw a flash go through her eye.

"Uh...I was at the mall, in Calvin Klein buying you something and this lady was spraying axe for the guys" she said. Her eyes told me that it was a complete lie.

"Why do you smell like sweat?" iIasked

"I just came from the gym" she said quickly. LIE.

"Why do you smell like sex?! Because I sure as hell wasn't here to have sex with you" I almost shouted, but I kept my voice in control for Faith's sake.

"I...uh...was-" I cut her off

"You were having sex with someone else. YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME!!!" I yelled, not being able to control my voice anymore.

"I wasnt..." she insisted.

"YES YOU WERE, I SHOULD'VE JUST BELIEVED EVERYONE ELSE WHEN THEY SAID YOU WERE ONLY AFTER MY MONEY....THEY WERE RIGHT!" I shouted.

She just stood their speechless. I grabbed her bag and took all my credit cards from her wallet.

"I'm packing your shit. Come pick it up tonight and you can go live with the guy you were fucking" i stated.

"B-but I can explain-" She tried to touch me but I harshly moved back.

"No you can't. You can lie, because that's what you've been doing. Bye Val." I said

She got an angry look on her face, but got in the car and drove off. I walked back in the house, slamming the door. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. I was calming down when I heard footsteps on the steps. CRAP! I forgot Faith was asleep. I put the beer down and headed towards the stairs where Faith was rubbing her eyes.

"Daddy, you otay?" She asked as I picked her up and carried her to the couch. I sat down and stroked her hair.

"I'm fine sweetheart" I said. Just having her here calms me down instantly.

"Otay, I go nap, nap" she said sleepily. I felt her fall asleep against my chest. I carefully grabbed my phone from my pocket and sent texts to the guys. I told them to get some stuff for a barbecue at 6. Then I called my parents and told them there was someone I wanted them to meet and to come to the babecue. They agreed and hung up. I glanced at the clock; 2:30. I might as well take a nap. iItightened my grip on Faith and laid down on the couch. I fell into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...ive been writing alot in classes that i hate but i usually change most of it when i post them but they still turn out good...sorry for not updating yesterday, i forgot and i dont write on weekends.....anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter

House- http://static-p4.fotolia.com/jpg/00/00/71/67/400_F_716763_CvISk3Zj2CznblYznSOh09J7w6cPDV.jpg

Living Room- http://www.kataroyal.com/detail_files/big-living-room.jpg

Kitchen- http://www.digsdigs.com/photos/dream-modern-kitchen-wine.jpg

Matt's Room- http://www.yachting-mediterranean.com/pictures/c-7-Master%20bedroom_big.jpg

Faith's Room(when it's finish)- http://thelennoxx.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/sl0308136c_1_x.jpg

Backyard- http://www.inyestate.com/tour/tourimages/sideyard.jpg