Status: I'm Going to start prewriting chapters and set up a schedule.

My Little Angel

Introductions and Trouble

“Hey guys,” I said. I stood up, clutching Faith to my chest. I walked over and gave my parents and the girls a hug.

“Hi Matt…would you like to explain why you have little girl in your arms? Please tell me you didn’t kidnap her” My father asked, smirking.

“She’s gorgeous! What’s your name honey?” My mother asked ignoring my father. Faith shrunk into my embrace hiding her face in my neck. I gave her a reassuring pat on the back.

“No dad, I didn’t kidnap her and her name’s Faith. Come on I’ll explain in the backyard” I looked behind me at Jimmy. “Aren’t you suppose to be at the grill?” I asked.

“Oops” He said. Jimmy scurried through the house and to the backyard. I followed him in as well as everyone else.

“Um…Matt? What’s with all the boxes? Are you moving?” Michelle asked

“No that’s Val’s shi- I mean stuff. I broke up with her. She came home smelling like another man and sex,” I stated, not feeling the least bit sad.

“Finally it’s about ti- I mean ooh you SOB” Michelle said pretending to be angry. I smiled.

“Okay, everyone wait here. I’ll be back” I went upstairs and changed Faith into her bathing suit. Faith finally spoke while I was walking back downstairs.

“Daddy, who the people here?” She asked quietly

“Those are your aunts and grandparents. Remember don’t be scared of them. They won’t hurt you,” I said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

I walked into the yard to see the guys in the pool and the girls and my parents talking.

“Daddy! Me get in pool!” Faith exclaimed loud enough for everyone to hear. All talking ceased and heads turned with shocked looks on their faces.

“Okay, stay with your uncles” I said sternly. She nodded and I put her down, watching her go towards the pool.

“Uncle John, pool!” She exclaimed. Johnny laughed and helped Faith into the pool and cradling her to his chest.

I turned back towards everyone else.

“That little girl is Faith Hope Sanders, my daughter” I launched into the story of getting Faith. When I was done they still had shocked expressions, but they were all focused on Faith, who was still in Johnny’s arms but splashing water at Zacky.

“I…have… A GRANDAUGHTER!” my mother shouted. I laughed and nodded.

“Daddy!” Faith exclaimed coming over to me with a big smile. I picked her up and turned towards my parents.

“Faith, these are your grandparents. Those are your aunts, Michelle, Gena, Lacey, and Leanna” I stated.

“Hi” Faith said quietly.

“Hi Faith, it’s nice to meet you” My dad said holding out his hand. Faith took it and said,

“Hi grandpa” A big grin broke out on my dad’s face. Before he could say anything there was a loud shriek behind me.

“YOU HAVE A KID?!” Came the voice of evil. I turned around and saw Val.