Status: Complete

You Set Me Free

Chapter 2

I crossed my arms over my chest and waited for them go get into the car. Dean looked pissed off and that was why I didn’t want to pick up a fight but Sammy on the other side might tell me what was up.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Bobby.” Dean answered coldly keeping his eyes in the road and a straight grip on the wheel.

I nodded with my head and moved so I could sleep, something was up but I would eventually know.

“Wake up….” Sammy’s soft voice sounded as he shook my shoulder.

“Good morning.” I grinned as he helped me out.

Dean was waiting for us with his back against the truck with my bag in his hand.

“What’s that for? Are we staying?” I asked.

“You are.” Dean said avoiding my eyes.

“Why me?!” I spat.

I loved Bobby there’s no question about it, but I didn’t understand why I had to stay here.

“Dad’s orders! Now do it!” Dean yelled throwing my bag against me my eyes filling with tears.

“What’s wrong with you?!” I yelled punching his chest angrily.

“NOTHING!” He yelled turning his back to me, entering the driver’s seat.

I started crying now which made Sammy hug me.

“We’ll be back soon. Don’t cry.” He said wiping my tears with his shirt’s sleeve hugging me again.

“Come on Sam!” Dean yelled.

“You better go.” I said my voice failing on me.

Sam gave me a sad look but left looking upset while I turned to go to Bobby’s house.

“Hey.” Bob greeted.

“Hey Bobby.” I said entering and going towards the place where we usually slept.

“Dean again?” Bobby asked sitting beside me.

“It’s always him isn’t it?” I asked.

“I’m afraid it is. When are you going to talk to him?” Bobby asked.

“I can’t do it. I grew up as his sister and I shouldn’t love him like I do.”

“But you aren’t blood bonded are you? So it’s possible, you have to try.” Bobby encouraged.

I smiled and kissed his cheek as he stood up and went towards his kind of office. When I was on my way there I heard him yell and I immediately grabbed my gun.

“BOBBY?” I yelled looking around me.

“I’m fine, I just stepped on the table.” He laughed.

“Alright, I’m tired so I’m going to take a nap.” I said putting the gun away and heading back to where I was to lay down for a while.

Surprisingly I feel asleep immediately.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain and my mouth being covered, I opened my eyes in panic to find Bobby chocking me.

“Bobby!” I managed to yell out weakly. “Bobby?” He asked laughing evilly and there I noticed his eyes were black. He had been possessed.

“What do you want?” I asked weakly as he let go of my neck but turned me around and tied my arms and legs so I couldn’t attack back.

“I want to kill you. Unfortunately your dad’s efforts were meaningless I found you anyways.” He said looking pleased.

Dean’s P.O.V

“Dean, Dean… DEAN!” Sam yelled in my ears waking me up.

“Wha?” I asked still a little sleepy.

“I saw her, I saw Evy… the demon’s there.” Sammy said in panic.

I woke up completely as I realized what he had said.

“You sure?” I said standing up quickly both of starting to gather everything and dress up.

“What about what dad said?” I asked.

“He can kill her Dean, stop being a good soldier and stand up for the woman you want!” Sammy said.

“What did you say?” I asked in shock.

“Dean everyone knows you love her, it’s so obvious. Just stop treating her like crap and actually do something for her.” Sammy spat.

I didn’t have any arguments he was right. I wanted Eve for years now but I never had the guts because we knew everything about each other but even so that made me love her more, though for some reason I couldn’t tell her that easily. I drove like I had ever drove before in my life and I prayed we weren’t too late, we broke Bobby’s door down and we started searching the place until we stumbled into our dad.

“Dad?” I asked.

“Omens led me here, I shouldn’t have left her alone.” He said blaming himself like he usually did.

“Dad it was our fault too so let’s just focus on finding her.” Sammy said.

Suddenly I heard a high-pitched scream and we all went running to the attic, the door closed and locked behind us.

“EVY!” I called.

I walked a few steps forward carefully when I found her lying on the floor, bleeding from her nose and passed out.

“Hold on.” My dad said with his hand on my shoulder stopping me from running towards her, I wasn’t thinking anymore I wanted her safe.

“No.” I said seriously shrugging my dad’s hand and running towards Evy, I need to hold to her, I need to know she was okay.

“Dean!” My father called quietly as he and Sam froze in this spots I had just made the demon know where we all were.

“Didn’t anyone taught you to knock?” The demon said showing up behind Sam grabbing him by his throat while sending my dad flying to the opposite side.

“My, my if it isn’t the Winchester family.” He grinned observing all of us.

Suddenly he turned to Sam and took his knife from his pocket and prepared to stab him.

“Stop you son of a bitch.” I threatened shooting at him though he was in Bobby’s body.

“We have to make it leave Bobby.” My dad yelled from where he was.

“How?!” I yelled looking at Sam trying to see if he was okay.

“The Colt.” Sammy answered trying to regain his breath.

Before I could ask where it was the demon had me against the wall with a sadistic smile.

“Come on Bobby I know you’re in there!” I yelled fighting against it but it’s strength overpowered mine as I was starting to panic.

Suddenly I heard a gun being shot the demon wince before me while blood dripped from his mouth and he went back to hell. I looked back to see Eve with the Colt in her arm.

“Eve?” I asked softly before laying down helping Bobby that was still barely alive.

“Hang on Bobby, please.” I begged.

Bobby’s P.O.V

I woke up what felt like years from sleep to find Evy staring intently at me with a huge smile.

“BOBBY!” She yelled happily hugging me carefully.

“Hey.” I greeted trying to be as cheerful as her.

She had bandages on some parts of her arms from cuts and on her face too, her nose was a purple color probably from a punch but she didn’t seem to be in pain. Well I was lying in my bed with a bandage over my chest, bullet wound.

“Where are they?” I asked.

“Everyone’s resting.” She smiled softly, she looked relived.

“I shot you.” She admitted looking into my eyes.

“Thanks.” I laughed quietly making her chuckle.

“I could have killed you…” She said.

“But instead of saving 3 lives and your own you saved 4 lives plus your own.” I said cutting her off.

She had done what needed to be done. She was a true hunter in body and soul.

Evy’s P.O.V

I made sure Bobby was asleep before I left his room, I found Dean on the kitchen with a bottle of beer in his hand looking out the window. I stopped, we were alone what now?

“Hey.” I spoke up.

“Oh hey.” Dean smiled turning around with a concerned look.

“You should be sleeping.” He said.

“Please don’t be like dad, you know I hate orders specially from you.” I said earning a grin from Dean.

“You hate everything that comes from me.” He grinned even wider going towards me, leaving his bottle on the counter.

“That’s not true. I love the Impala I actually want it.” I said walking back.

“You're talking too much, are you nervous?” He was laughing now as he backed me to the wall and placed his hands in the sides of my head making me blush.

“Nervous? Is there any reason for me to be?” I asked looking away as he leaned in quickly kissing me softly but breaking right after.

“Sorry Eve.” He said turning around immediately, looking embarrassed.

“Sorry for what?” I asked going around him and placing myself in my tiptoes connecting our lips sweetly.

Dean took his time but he eventually placed his arms around my waist, finally relaxing into the kiss enjoying it though a lot was in both our minds. We eventually broke the kiss and stood there looking at each other.

“I like you.” I blurted out without thinking of what I was saying.

“I mean I..”

“Me too.” Dean smiled cutting me off making me smile widely at him.

Bobby’s P.O.V

I waved at the Winchesters as Evy waved sadly at me, she didn’t want to leave yet but they had to. John was driving with Sam on his side while Dean and Evy were cuddling in the back. Everyone knew they would be together it was just a matter of time even though Dean was afraid John would kill him but for his surprise he was enthusiastic about it, he knew Evy would be protected in Dean’s hands. Finally they were together.