Status: Slow Active, But Definitely Active.

Clearly

Chapter Sixteen.

Sneaking back into Pierce’s bedroom was both a terrifying and exhilarating experience. The possibility of getting caught didn’t bother me in the least bit. After all, months ago when I first started working for the Gordon’s, Mel had given me the opportunity to be my own boss when I was not on the clock. She gave me the freedom to roam her estate to my hearts content and the opportunity to spend the night in one of their many guest rooms if I was scheduled to work a late night shift, not that I have worked any yet. But I couldn’t help the giddy sets of giggles that broke free from my lips as Pierce firmly held my hand in his own, dragging me around the house in unused hallways until we got to his room without being noticed, panting slightly.

“You ass!” I murmured. “You almost pulled my arm out of its socket! I could have dropped my photography bag and broken my camera!”

“But you didn’t,” he murmured calmly, looking like a god with slightly flushed cheeks, making my pale, hunched over body seem inferior as I heaved to get my breath back. I was never a runner and this just proves that I never will be. “So there’s nothing to worry about.”

“Whatever,” I finally got out as I jumped over to the couch and sat down, allowing the plush cushions to swallow me up whole, comforting me. “I’ll leave in a few minutes,” I promised him. “I just want to rest for a bit, but I really did have fun watching the sunset, no one has ever done that with me before,” I murmured to Pierce.

“Good,” Pierce said around a smile before awkwardly scratching the back of his head, a habit of his that he tends to do when he is incredibly nervous or distracted. “Do you, uh, want to stay the night?” He asked barely audibly, I almost didn’t here. “With me,” he finished off.

“I don’t really have any pajamas,” I murmured awkwardly in response, silently chastising myself for my own stupidity once the words left my lips. This is what happens when I do not think before I allow myself to speak. I say stupid things and make awkward situations, further proving the fact that I can’t seem to do anything right.

“You could borrow some of my old stuff,” he said before he looked straight at me, a playful smirk on his plump lips and a challenge in his bright hazel eyes. “Or you could always sleep naked,” he mused.

I shook my head furiously, suddenly bombarded with the exiting words of my last ex-boyfriend. I’ll spare everyone the details, but since then he has convinced me that my body is hideous, that of a prepubescent boy. And when we were dating we had similar body types. But God, stand my tiny frame next to Pierce and I was bound to look like a fool. The court-jester can never compare to the king, and that is exactly what Piece was. I’m only comfortable in my own skin when I am home alone since no one can sit there and judge me, but even though I know I’m not a hideous or ugly creature, I’m still incredibly uncomfortable with my body.

“I’d rather have some clothes to borrow,” I stated, turning away from Pierce’s questioning gaze in a quiet way of telling him that I was not in the proper mindset to answer any of his questions right now.

“Alright, let me go look,” he said reluctantly as he crossed his room in long, heavy strides, heading to the corner of his room where the open door to his walk-in closet was located. He looked at me, the look on his face telling me to sit still as he disappeared inside, emerging ten minutes later in a pair of loose Calvin Klein sweatpants that hung low on his waist, allowing the top part of his briefs to peek above them. I couldn’t help but allow my eyes to run over his body greedily, he was mine after all.

“Here,” he murmured to me, pointing towards his private bathroom after he placed an old pair of shorts and a big long-sleeved shirt in my grasp. I dropped my photography bag on the floor and placed a tiny kiss to his lips before scurrying into his bathroom, almost running into the granite table top once I saw how lavish it was. I wasn’t expecting Pierce to have a Jacuzzi tub, a two person shower, and a double sink system. Oh well, if he has to be lavish in any way, at least it’s in a way that assures that he’ll be clean for the rest of his life.

I quickly changed into them, rolling my eyes at my reflection in the mirror. The shorts surprisingly fit me well, though the drawstring was pulled as tight as possible. I made a mental note to steal these away from Pierce since they were insanely comfortable and probably too small for him. The shirt, on the other hand, made me feel like a clown. It was a faded red long sleeved shirt that hung off one of my shoulders, exposing my pale skin and prominent collar bone on that side of my body. The sleeves ran past my hands, but the extra padded wrist area of the t-shirt covered my palm, which felt oddly comfortable. I brought my right hand up and ran it hesitantly a long my eye, rubbing away some slight dreariness as I tested out the fabric. I understand why he would give me this even though it was twice my size, it was like heaven in the form of fabric. I may have to smuggle this away from him too.

I sighed as I folded up all of my clothes, taking a deep breath before I opened the door and walked back into Pierce’s bedroom. I kept my head ducked as my cheeks heated up since I could feel his eyes trailing along my body as I carefully walked back over to his viewing area, placing my clothes on top of my photography bag before throwing myself onto the big couch, cuddling into the cushions comfortably.

“What are you doing?” He asked dumbfounded.

“Going to sleep,” I responded simply, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

“No,” he muttered, coming over to me and poking me lazily. “You’re sleeping in bed with me,” he stated as he slipped his arms under my body, pulling my body into his bare chest and hurrying over to his bed, throwing me down on it.

I glared at him as I bounced up and down on the bed, waiting for my momentum to stop before I spoke. “What makes you think that you can tell me what to do?” I asked defiantly.

“My house, my rules,” he stated with a smug smile on his face as he grabbed a remote off of his nightstand and punched in an unknown group of keys, effectively turning off the lights. I blinked a few times, adjusting to the sudden darkness as I felt the bed sink beside me, telling me that Pierce was crawling into bed with me.

I chuckled as I felt his arm run along my waist, realizing that he probably had no problem seeing in the dark since he was accustomed to this. He pulled me into him and situated his warm blanket over us before rolling on top of my body, holding my hands down by my wrists on either side of my head against the pillow. I rolled my eyes, but allowed him to have his fun.

A smile placed itself on his lips as he gently nipped mine, gently kissing down my jawline, then my neck, until he made it to my bare shoulder area. He continued to do the same to my shoulder, collar bones, and upper area of my peck, eliciting a few giggles from me here and there when he would run his tongue along my collarbone lazily. He seemed to really enjoy those the most.

“You look really cute in my clothes,” he murmured absent-mindedly, in between kisses.

“I may have to steal them from you,” I stated simply.

“We’ll see, we’ll see,” was all he could say as he went back to scattering kisses along my exposed skin.

He stopped after a while, nipping my lips again before rolling off me, cuddling my body into his bare chest as he threw his leg lazily over my waist. I’ve come to realize that Pierce likes to be in control of things without being pushy, but I’m not complaining since I’m cuddled up to such a chiseled, naked chest.

“Can you believe that tomorrow is our one month?” He asked excitedly, stroking my back over the fabric of his faded red shirt.

“I know,” I answered simply. “You seem really excited,” I went on to observe.

“Of course,” was all he could respond. “I didn’t know what I was getting into when I got into this relationship, but I like where it’s heading,” he admitted sheepishly.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked him indignantly, leaning up to stare him steadily in the eyes.

“This relationship has just been my first everything with another male,” he murmured in response, putting me at ease rather quickly.

“That’s adorable,” I stated absentmindedly, curling back into his body, nestling my head into his neck and kissing his jugular chastely, making a content rumble escape his lips.

“You make it sound like you’re all experience,” he muttered. “Aren’t I supposed to be the older one?”

“You are,” I murmured. “I’ve only had one other boyfriend,” I explained.

“How’d that go?” He asked curiously.

I sighed, realizing that there’s no way I could keep things from my boyfriend, especially things from my past. “It was good at first, but I was still in the closet at times so things were a bit complicated,” I explained. “I loved him though. He was my first everything, but things went bad when we had a nasty split. I moved up here to get away from things.”

Pierce sighed, absorbing everything that I just said, realizing that though I’ve been his first everything, nothing here is new to me besides the rush that he gives me. It makes me feel like what I thought I had with my ex-boyfriend wasn’t love at all, but an intense yearning to have a significant other mixed with lust.

“Do you regret it?” He finally asked quietly.

I knew what he was talking about and I sighed before I pressed a kiss to his jaw line, attempting to soothe him since the grip he had me in hindered me from leaning up fully to kiss him on his lips. “At the time, it was what felt right, so I don’t regret it,” I answered honestly. “I regret that we had such a messy split and I regret that I was so naïve and stupid, but I can’t regret something that I was so sure of at the time. I’ve only started to regret things once I met this boy,” I admitted sheepishly. “He’s really out of my league and he’s insanely gorgeous and I don’t deserve him, but he drives me wild. He makes me question everything I’ve ever felt in my past because everything with him seems more real and consuming, like everything is new to me.”

I could feel the smile on his lips as he leaned down to press a tiny kiss to my forehead, understanding my assurances. And with that thought on my mind, I slowly drifted into unconsciousness, excited for our one month anniversary tomorrow.

~

An embarrassingly high-pitched giggle broke past my lips as I squirmed under Pierce’s unforgiving hands, tickling my sides in his form of waking me up. When he decided that I had, had enough, he leaned down and flattened my body against the best, him on top of me, my arms pinned to the sides of my head against my pillow again. I looked up at him, panting as I caught my breath, seeing the obvious smile in his beautiful hazel orbs. I swear that I could stare into them for hours at a time without having a care in the world.

“Good morning,” I finally got out when I was able to get my breathing under control again.

“Indeed it is,” Pierce responded, leaning down to peck his lips. “You look incredibly sexy in my clothes right now,” he stated absent-mindedly, twisting his body so that he could scan his eyes up and down mine a few times, blatantly checking me out. I squirmed underneath him, forcing his attention towards me and away from my body again.

“Whatever,” I muttered again, my cheeks heating up with the realization that he loved my body as much as I loved his, though we had two completely different body types. I tended to go for more manly, protective people while Pierce quite obviously likes dainty, feminine types like myself. I can’t believe I just insulted myself.

“Happy one month, baby,” he murmured, leaning down to connect our lips as he removed his hands from my wrists and wrapped them around my body, allowing me to wrap mine around his neck to deepen the kiss.

“Happy on month, love,” I murmured in-between kisses, knowing that this is going to be a day worth remembering.

Then again, every day with Pierce is a day worth remembering.
♠ ♠ ♠
This sucks, and I apologize for that. It's a filler and it's full of dialogue and I'm tired, but I wanted to get it out. There's less than half the story left and I promise that I'll continue updating this story regularly, with the exception of mid-terms coming up in two weeks.

With that said, I'd really appreciate it if you would give me your opinions on my new one-shot that is found here.

As always, comments mean the world to me. <3