Status: Active :)

Home Is Where the Heart Is

Past.

*2 years earlier*

My relationship with Caleb had been going great. After kissing me on his bed he asked me to be his girlfriend which I gladly accepted. We had been dating for about 3 months now and school was about to start up again. I was so excited to start my sophomore year with my junior boyfriend by my side.
It was the first day of school and I had just gotten out of the shower, I was running a little late so I walked into my closet to figure out what to wear. Once I decided which jeans to wear I walked out of my closet towards my dresser to get ready when I heard a whistle and a light chuckle coming from my bed.
“Wow babe, I like the towel thing, you should definitely wear that today” Caleb laughed.
“Jesus! Caleb Michael!” I scolded and I clutched the towel a little tighter. He moved off the bed and over towards me, reaching to pull the towel away.
“Caleb stop” I giggled as he lightly started kissing my neck.
He pulled back to smile at me before pecking my lips.
“Get dressed lazy! We’re gonna be late!” he said as he jumped back onto my bed.
“I can’t get dressed with you gawking at me!” I exclaimed.
“I’ll close my eyes I swear” he said before closing his eyes and pretending to go to sleep.
“Fine, but I swear to God if you open your eyes and peek at me you’ll never have children, ever!” I said as I started getting dressed.
“What a shame, that means you’ll never have kids since you’re the only girl I ever plan on reproducing with” he said as he opened one eye and smiled at me, coincidentally seeing me topless.
“Caleb!” I shrieked as I threw my towel at him and he quickly shut his eyes and starting laughing.
“I don’t know why you’re so worried baby, you’re beautiful and its not like I don’t think about you naked all the time anyways” he said nonchalantly, as if it were nothing to tell me he thought about me naked.
I was done getting dressed so I decided to mess with him a little, I crawled on the bed and straddled him as he opened his eyes.
“You think about me naked?” I said as I leaned down close to his face, not quite kissing him.
“Of course I think about you naked” he said as he tried to lean up and kiss me but I pulled away.
“Wellll maybe if you’re good....you can actually see me completely naked” I smirked as I quickly kissed him and then jumped off the bed laughing.
“Oh you little jerk!” he said as he jumped up and grabbed me from behind. “I do hope I get to see you completely naked” he whispered in my ear before walking out of the room. “You coming?! We’re gonna be late!!” he yelled from the hallway.
“Coming!” I yelled after him as I bit my lip and then left my room, ready for the first day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!! <3